Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
Zander said:
Man, Georgia needs to get on board with the Constitution carry, so far this week I have seen Colorado, Wyoming and now South Carolina put a bill up to support CC without a permit, if you can buy a gun you can carry it (on you, concealed, etc).... with us living in the south we should have been the FIRST to pass a Constitution carry law! Is there anyway to get this moving here in GA?
Have you met your state legislators for a meal recently?
Could your state legislators identify you if they bump into you at the grocery store?

Constitutional carry will happen eventually, but we need more "yes" answers to both of the questions above.

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
Bull54 said:
This comment was awesome. But could you elaborate a little more on this? Since just moving here I am not sure what to focus on for this year.
My suggestions:
1. Get registered to vote here ASAP. ;)
2. Check out Georgia Carry, link below.
3. Get to know your state legislators.

Now that you have finished that before breakfast, the interesting bills so far are as follows:
HB 54 - Church carry
HB 55 - College carry
SB 26 - Katrina style provision
SB 98 - Reduces off-limits locations to courthouses, prisons, jails, and school zones

SB 98 and SB 26 are the ones to push, SB 98 would accomplish more than HB 54 and HB 55 together.

Georgia Carry's website has more than I can summarize here. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.