People Stop Cop from Punching Suspect

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EJR914, Oct 13, 2017.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

No excessive force. If I were that officer, at least two other persons would be going to jail, and force would be used to take them down, hard, just as soon as that first criminal, the one who had the officer pinned at the beginning, went into cuffs.

It disgusts me that you imply any support for that mob.

Two persons grabbed the officer and interfered with the arrest of a man who had another officer pinned on his back on the pavement. What the hell is wrong with the world?

3. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Sadly, I think we're going to see more of this. This is what happens when you demonize the police in popular culture and the media on a daily basis. But hey, what harm can there be with NFL players taking a knee, right?

At least one person clearly interfered with a law enforcement officer in the performance of his duties as he tried to apprehend a suspect and protect a fellow officer.

4. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Looked to me like the one officer had both pinned down. First action should have been to free his partner then both beat the crap out of the idiot. This idiot thought he could take on two cops then he should at least have had the chance while they both beat him to a pulp.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I never showed support, get real