pentagon moving to lift ban on trannies

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by phaed, Jun 25, 2016.

1. phaed

phaed Active Member

i don't care much for government, but even i have to admit that sometimes the entertainment they provide is priceless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659453/Pentagon-plans-lift-ban-openly-serving-transgenders-month.html#comments

2. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Future Combat Unit ? jlm-boris valejo-1999-03.jpg

3. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

Our government has been trying for years go get rid of our military, between the rainbows and unicorns serving and the erosion of the retirement system the military has no one will want to join but a$$ clowns!

4. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

I'm 68 years old and could have never imagined the things that have happened in the world since the 1960's. Wonder what's next ? Buckle up for the ride.

5. phaed

phaed Active Member

no wonder you seem like one of the wiser people on the board.

6. ET.

ET. Active Member

Yes, finally I can feel safe knowing I will now be protected by a military that consists of gays and transsexuals, although I've heard that transsexuals in the big cities will slice you up with a box cutter if you mess with them, so there is that. Obama has really f'd this country up.

7. GeorgiaHybrid

GeorgiaHybrid Member

I am still wondering which dress uniform they will wear? Pants or a skirt?

8. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

It will be what ever there little whimsical minds wants to wear, no uniform of the day order will be tolerated. They will be like geese, waking up as a new gender every day!

9. phaed

phaed Active Member

sorry sergeant, i could only do 10 pushups. instead of failing the PT test, i think i'll be a girl today.

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I understand that JSOC is considering new combat uniforms for DEVGRU.

[​IMG]