1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,960 Posts
The erosion of our country's morality continues unabated.

I'd love to see the reaction of members of the Charlotte Observer editorial board, especially the fathers, when their daughters come home with "locker room" tales. If their paternal instincts don't kick in, they're nothing but pieces of sh*t.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
After spending a few years in Germany with it's unisex saunas (where swimclothes are forbidden for health reasons) and FKK swim days at the local pool, I can safely say that after the 3rd day of seeing everyone from 8 to 88 as nekkid as god made them that it loses the shock value.*

*Flight attendants from Lufthansa excepted (usually) it was almost always worthwhile to put down the paperback and take another sauna when they came in with tired feet and wanted nothing more than to throw off all their clothes and bask naked in the steam.
** Handy tip: It's always the room that is hot, not you and I'd recommend against telling another guy that you're warm as well.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Restroom signs do not stop crime any more than "no guns" signs do. Stop believing in this BS that restroom signs will keep you or your loved ones safe from criminal acts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts