Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
For gun smithing work in the Savannah area, Pedro is incredibly talented. He is a shooter too, so he knows what he is doing for sure. A great guy to talk with. We are very lucky to have him in our area.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
I went to see Pedro today. His small shop was hooping for sure.

Took my new to me CBOB in for a trigger job, because I thought the current trigger was unsafe. Pedro took the time (even though he was slammed) to confirm it was in fact unsafe. I left it with him, and hopefully I will get it back next week.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
LoneOak said:
Just curious TMoore but what is wrong with the trigger on your CBOB?
LoneOak, to be quite honest I'm not exactly sure. When I picked it up in trade I tested the function of it and it seemed fine. It had a very light trigger on it, so I knew I would want Pedro to do a trigger job on it. The first and only time I took it to Patrick's to shoot it, it was unreal accurate. But someone, before I owned it, seemed to have done a really light trigger job on it. (I'm assuming this.) The gun double tapped on me with one pull of the trigger. Then every so often, after a shot, the hammer would follow the slide home after chambering another round. Unsafe for sure. I didn't have time to address the issue before sending it off to have the Atranite treatment done to it. So, now I get to wait again for the trigger to be fixed. But it was the right thing to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.