Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1961 - 1980 of 2050 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,961 ·
Cite the source of the credibility of your source please.

Nemo

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
At first I was questioning the numbers and was going to reply to those but the more I read the worse it smelled. Turns out he’s got quite a track record at being wrong on this sort of thing.

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts

·
Cross-drawer
7,375 Posts
"Italy’s Institute of Health now counts only those who died from COVID-19 has having died from COVID-19, reducing COVID-19 deaths in the hard-hit country from over 130,000 to fewer than 4,000. "

Huh?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
"Italy’s Institute of Health now counts only those who died from COVID-19 has having died from COVID-19, reducing COVID-19 deaths in the hard-hit country from over 130,000 to fewer than 4,000. "

Huh?
It only counts as a Covid death if Covid is the cause of death. Not counting those who died of other causes and had Covid at the time of their death as a Covid death.

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts

Huh?
They Trumped up the number of Covid-19 deaths, just like they Trumped up the number of Biden voters.

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts

ISS (the agency supposedly responsible for the revision) has refuted the claim.

This was the first image that showed up when I looked up the Author of your article ...link is here https://ifunny.co/meme/clicked-a-fact-check-link-on-facebook-recently-this-is-lFp60Z7F8

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
This is certainly the state we’re in now. 15 year olds fact-checking grown adults and the 15 year olds are winning.
Have you been on FB lately? They aren't winning. A few FB fact checkers are denying the Holocaust ever happened.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Have you been on FB lately? They aren't winning. A few FB fact checkers are denying the Holocaust ever happened.
No, in the same manner the Italian Health Ministry did not reclassify 130k deaths, I have never had a FB account. That’s somehow relevant to factual inaccuracies of PJMedia and on-topic in this thread too?

·
Senior Mumbler
6,649 Posts
India now has a couple vaccines and their latest, Covaxin, is more like a flu shot in that it uses killed coronavirus.

Covaxin was developed by Bharat Biotech in partnership with the Indian Council of Medical Research, the government’s apex research body. The vaccine is made using a killed coronavirus to prompt an immune response and is given in two doses.

WHO said the vaccine was found to be about 78 percent effective in preventing severe Covid-19 and was “extremely suitable” for poor countries due to its much easier storage requirements.
India's Covid vaccine is authorized by World Health Organization

1961 - 1980 of 2050 Posts