Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1781 - 1800 of 1849 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
He likely just ensured GOP domination of the mid-terms, unless the dumocraps are able to figure out how to cheat again.

·
69,738 Posts
Still not taking the Biden mandated vaccine. Sorry bros, I don't bow to manipulative commie dictators.
Is it a mandate for you? Is this a question of you personally needing to make a decision, or just grandstanding for the internet?

Folks to whom this applies may very well be choosing career and livelihood and putting food in their kids' mouths, or not.

I do not want to make light of the serious choice with which they may be faced if this is not stopped before then by taking the easy route and posting Resist! when I know this does not apply to me, and I am not in their shoes.

Are you?

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,198 Posts
Still not taking the Biden mandated vaccine. Sorry bros, I don't bow to manipulative commie dictators.
I did not get the vaccine to bow down to manipulative commie dictators. It was not a mandate or even close to it when I got it. It was a personal health choice. I tried for over a month to get on the schedule to get it There are some who have found excuse after excuse to not get it from I don't trust it to now it being manipulative commie dictators and everything in between. If you don't want to get it then by all means don't. Just be honest about the reason and stop making up different reasons not to.

Reactions: awanatech

·
PawPaw x 3
8,754 Posts
All three of the above believed this anti-vaccination crap that amounts, in my view, to an internet hoax that just will not die. I finally convinced my parents to get vaccinated in late August, but unfortunately they caught the virus right away after their vaccination. Bad timing.
All three of the above believed this anti-vaccination crap that amounts, in my view, to an internet hoax that just will not die. I finally convinced my parents to get vaccinated in late August, but unfortunately they caught the virus right away after their vaccination. Bad timing.
Regretfully, I must inform you that, based on observations of outcomes related to supposed Covid infections following injections of the Holy Jab, there is a strong likelihood that their contraction of the Chinese Virus following the administration of the contents of the Holy Jab can be attributed to something far more concerning than "bad timing".
Sincerely hope that all involved are willingly within God's Will!

·
69,738 Posts
there is a strong likelihood that their contraction of the Chinese Virus following the administration of the contents of the Holy Jab can be attributed to something far more concerning than "bad timing".

WTF?

The conspiracy theory contingent here is off the charts.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,754 Posts
WTF?

The conspiracy theory contingent here is off the charts.
There is absolutely no indication of any conspiracy theory in my post. I will point out that I do have a theory, although not conspiratorial in nature, regarding your selective quote to set up your derogatory and inflammatory implication. That is expected and typical of you and your kind at this juncture I guess. Good luck with your new found gods.

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,198 Posts
Even with the regular Flu shot it takes 2 to 3 weeks for most people to develop the immunity level to keep from contracting the Flu. I was told about the same thing about the second Covid shot when getting the first Covid vaccine. It would take 2 to 3 weeks for the immunity to kick in. People getting or showing symptoms of Covid after getting the shot either had it at the time of the shot or obtained it prior to the time lapse required for immunity.

·
Registered
7,851 Posts

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
My favorite wack-o website sometimes is persuasive, at least on a "follow the money" basis-which almost always contains some truth:

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
I did not get the vaccine to bow down to manipulative commie dictators. It was not a mandate or even close to it when I got it. It was a personal health choice. I tried for over a month to get on the schedule to get it There are some who have found excuse after excuse to not get it from I don't trust it to now it being manipulative commie dictators and everything in between. If you don't want to get it then by all means don't. Just be honest about the reason and stop making up different reasons not to.
I have been honest up front and since. I am not getting the clot shot. I am not going to intentionally poison myself and will destructively hurt anyone who attempts to force me to. That includes abusive commies.

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Is it a mandate for you? Is this a question of you personally needing to make a decision, or just grandstanding for the internet?

Folks to whom this applies may very well be choosing career and livelihood and putting food in their kids' mouths, or not.

I do not want to make light of the serious choice with which they may be faced if this is not stopped before then by taking the easy route and posting Resist! when I know this does not apply to me, and I am not in their shoes.

Are you?
I know you are attempting to console yourself on your own personal decision to take the vaccine by attempting to undermine those who have refused to take it. I am not "grandstanding for the internet". I have simply done my own due diligence and have asked questions. Questions like ... why did WHO break from the CDC on the decision to prescribe remdesivir to Covid 19 patients? WHO recommends against the use of remdesivir in COVID-19 patients - and since WHO has come out with a comprehensive study showing remdesivir does nothing for Covid patients, then why are US patients still being administered remdesivir and put on inhalers? Why not prescribe and administer Ivermectin and HCQ, which has been proven to be effective? Japan and India have had success doing this. India's Ivermectin Blackout | ZeroHedge

And ... why is the current administration flip flopping on their public announcements from months ago that the there would be no vaccine mandates? Video: Vaccine Mandate Is Not the Federal Government’s Role, Psaki Says

Also, why is Dr. Zelenko, a Nobel Prize nominee as well as the Presidential Medal of Freedom, claiming that everyone who has received the vaccine, could die within 3-5 years due to ADE? Why is he claiming this is a genocidal event? Why is Michael Yeadon saying the same? Why is Dr. Lee Merritt making claims that during the mRNA animal trials, that every animal in those trials died of ADE and mRNA vaccines were never successful?

These are just a few questions I have asked ... and attempted to find factual information in regards to, effectively treating Covid-19. I even brought up this study ...probably last year ... Inhibitory effect of grapefruit seed extract (GSE) on avian pathogens

I really don't think that is "internet grandstanding", I think that is just asking questions. You can make up your excuses as to why you took the jab, or decided against taking the jab, it's your life. I will just live my life and make my own decisions regarding my health - I have the same exact medical degree Bill Gates has. It's the same one Joe Biden has too. I also saw this all happening years ago during the ACA debate. It was bound to happen ... we all knew this was going to happen, when politicians and law makers decided to play doctor.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ADE... Antibody Dependent Enhancement

"Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)."

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Sigh….
Free Beacon’s article went out a day after the clarification went public.

·
Registered
44 Posts
"Going forwards, it will be crucial to evaluate animal and clinical datasets for signs of ADE, and to balance ADE-related safety risks against intervention efficacy if clinical ADE is observed. Ongoing animal and human clinical studies will provide important insights into the mechanisms of ADE in COVID-19. Such evidence is sorely needed to ensure product safety in the large-scale medical interventions that are likely required to reduce the global burden of COVID-19."

This suggests the long term risks of the vaccines are not yet fully understood nor studied. Are the vaccinated now the long term study for ADE covid 19?

1781 - 1800 of 1849 Posts