Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1761 - 1780 of 1849 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, the doctors had the wrong medical charts and refused to prescribe Ivermectin. The entire family requested Ivermectin - doctors not only outright refused, they wouldn't even look at the studies showing Ivermectin was an effective treatment.

They are murderers. It was intentional.

(both were vaxxed, both died)

So sorry for your loss.

I don't understand the unwillingness to prescribe when even if they feel it won't cure, it won't harm if used properly either. Docs perform off label prescriptions all the time.

Hopefully all your friends and family remain healthy and safe, but If anyone feels they may benefit from ivermectin and are denied by local physicians you can get tele docs to prescribe it.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

I don't understand the unwillingness to prescribe when even if they feel it won't cure, it won't harm if used properly either. Docs perform off label prescriptions all the time.

Hopefully all your friends and family remain healthy and safe, but If anyone feels they may benefit from ivermectin and are denied by local physicians you can get tele docs to prescribe it.
Probably not that easy if one is already in an ICU somewhere…

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,767 ·
I see a statement but no source citation.

Credibility requires citation.

Nemo

Reactions: Bkite

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
The official gov "approval" order is not exactly plain language - but understandable. It is readily available on the i-net. The post above simplifies it, and is true as to what specifically was approved: a future product with a name but no real specifications.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My brother was diagnosed with covid yesterday. He was hard core anti vaccine, but after many of his clients and friends had covid he became concerned and changed his mind and was vaccinated two weeks ago. He is a smoker and is in poor shape and ONLY drinks Mt Dew.

His pissed off now that he has it though and my SIL is beside herself with worry. Being a overweight smoker, we are all concerned for her as well. Though she was negative when tested.

On the treatment front, it appears Bulloch county has doctors that are willing to prescribe ivermectin and monoclonal antibody treatments are available here as well.

We are hopeful he will pull through this.

Joe Rogan tested negative in two days after a similar regimen.

·
69,738 Posts
On the treatment front, it appears Bulloch county has doctors that are willing to prescribe ivermectin and monoclonal antibody treatments are available here as well.
There are plenty of doctors prescribing it. That does not stop the conspiracy theorists from claiming ivermectin is not being prescribed or that the CDC is telling them not to do so. The CDC does not actually provide any guidelines, but points to the NIH, which says research is being done on ivermectin and the current research is not strong evidence, which anybody who has read the research can confirm.

Both of my parents have covid and both have recently had the monoclonal antibody treatments. That treatment seems to have helped my mother a great deal. My dad got it yesterday, so we'll see.

My childhood best friend, my age, went on a ventilator Sunday. Today I found out he is now on dialysis and they are considering transporting him to a hospital in the biggest city in the state. He was already been transported recently to the second biggest city in the state when the small town hospital realized he was too serious for them to treat. Things are not looking good.

All three of the above believed this anti-vaccination crap that amounts, in my view, to an internet hoax that just will not die. I finally convinced my parents to get vaccinated in late August, but unfortunately they caught the virus right away after their vaccination. Bad timing.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,771 ·
Hope they do well/better and recover without serious damage.

Maybe the vaccine weakened their immune system and made them more vulnerable?

Did they get the J&J one shot attenuated/disabled/weakened shot or the other 2 dose mRNA vaccines?

Nemo

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,198 Posts
Prayers heading your way...

Reactions: TimBob

·
69,738 Posts
Thanks, everybody, seriously.

Lots and lots of folks in my broader circle having a hard time or dying this time around, unlike before during this pandemic when it was mostly just anonymous numbers.

Reactions: TimBob

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Thanks, everybody, seriously.

Lots and lots of folks in my broader circle having a hard time or dying this time around, unlike before during this pandemic when it was mostly just anonymous numbers.
I know.

My family is divided over this too ..just an fyi. I just tell them I plan to live forever or just die trying.

It's all we can really do. Hang in there

1761 - 1780 of 1849 Posts