Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1541 - 1560 of 1572 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Didn't sovereign immunity get struck down in Georgia in a constitutional amendment on the ballot?
Only in instances where the state is acting unconstitutionally.

Also, Biden's EOs won't be worth a dang thing with a conservative court to slap them down.

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
Senate will be red (with vp tiebreaker) if GA runoffs go dem.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Only in instances where the state is acting unconstitutionally.

Also, Biden's EOs won't be worth a dang thing with a conservative court to slap them down.
But how long will it take a court to slap them down? I guarantee you no judge will issue a stay on the orders so the damage will be being done, hurting innocent people while it winds through our [in]justice system.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Why all the worry?

Coronavirus magically goes away after the election, remember?

Folks have too many conspiracies to keep track of! You can’t even keep track of them!

DH

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I like the one about all voting machines somehow being "connected". That's the best one I've heard yet. Needs more time foil.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I like the one about all voting machines somehow being "connected". That's the best one I've heard yet. Needs more time foil.
"Connected" how? I seriously doubt that Georgia's voting machines are somehow directly connected to Maine's or any other state's voting machines. But back up a step or two and maybe it's not so far fetched an idea. After all, all these voting machines have a nexus, the company that makes and sells them.

In the US, the two major companies are Election Systems & Software and Dominion Voting Systems (used in Georgia). The individual states may own the equipment but maintenance and hardware & software updates are handled by the vendors. And software updates are usually done remotely. So, yes, these voting machines are "connected" in a manner of speaking. How much faith do the states have in what's being updated? There's some talk of that in the newer posts in the big thread (linked below) about what exactly is in some of this software.

https://www.georgiapacking.org/threads/trump-claims-victory-and-wants-all-voting-stopped.281453/

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,312 Posts
Nemo, just about one year ago in late January you gave us all a heads-up about this coronavirus thing coming out of China.

"Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Seems might be a good thing to learn something about this Corona starting its world tour. It is transferable before it become symptomatic."

Welp, you sure called that one right!

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
I have said more than a few times. This seems like a hell of a bio weapon and I am very curious if that was the intention.

Bye the way. I donate blood every 50 some odd days as i have a couple blood issues that donating blood helps with ( very long story but not serious) Anyway i get a letter that apparently I likely had covid. No symptons or anything and i had no clue.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have said more than a few times. This seems like a hell of a bio weapon and I am very curious if that was the intention.
It would be a lousy bioweapon.

It requires ~15 minutes of close contact to transmit, has maybe a 1% fatality rate, serious cases a few percent above that. There are a lot of cases, but thus far not so many that they have overwhelmed medical services to any particular degree. And so on.

Worse, it only spreads with direct inhalation from a living source; you can't dust a letter with it or anything.

Viruses basically are the worst bioweapons; bacteria and fungi are far better, since there are hardy versions and produce toxins - some the world's deadliest toxins are bacterial and fungal. There are no viral toxins.

The best candidate for a viral bioweapon would be Ebola - no need to create a new, much weaker virus - but there are no weaponized versions of Ebola because it's a virus, and viruses suck as bioweapons.

DH

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
But how long will it take a court to slap them down? I guarantee you no judge will issue a stay on the orders so the damage will be being done, hurting innocent people while it winds through our [in]justice system.
Hurting innocent people and purposefully destroying our Constitutional Republic

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
It would be a lousy bioweapon.

It requires ~15 minutes of close contact to transmit, has maybe a 1% fatality rate, serious cases a few percent above that. There are a lot of cases, but thus far not so many that they have overwhelmed medical services to any particular degree. And so on.

Worse, it only spreads with direct inhalation from a living source; you can't dust a letter with it or anything.

Viruses basically are the worst bioweapons; bacteria and fungi are far better, since there are hardy versions and produce toxins - some the world's deadliest toxins are bacterial and fungal. There are no viral toxins.

The best candidate for a viral bioweapon would be Ebola - no need to create a new, much weaker virus - but there are no weaponized versions of Ebola because it's a virus, and viruses suck as bioweapons.

DH
I should have clarified. I am aware it is not like plauge. That is why it would be a good one. It disrupts as well can tell. I think most of us know Biden was GREATLY helped by covid. It also causes just enough issues without a huge death toll. I think it was designed and being worked on so no one would see it as anything but a flue that is more contagious. I should have clarified as bio weapons often kill more people. I wish you had to be close to someone 15 min but sure as hell does not seem like it. Some it does not even effect. During a routine blood donation i have found that i had the antibodies.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Has it gotten that high now? I have not been paying attention to it for a while.
That was off-the-cuff.

Actually the fatality rate (currently) is 3%.

Of 25.5 million cases in the USA, 15.7 million have resolved, with 15.3 million recovered/discharged and 427,000 deaths.

(For those who like flu comparisons, the 2018-19 flu season achieved a case mortality rate of 0.1%, so figure COVID is about 30x deadlier.)

In terms of annual fatality, heart disease (655,000) and cancer (599,000) are still higher, but my guess is that COVID will top those by March, becoming the #1 killer for 2020-21.

DH

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Come on man! It's not that bad! Let them illegals in. We just need to crack down on the stupid Americans!
White House Dodges on Whether Migrants Should Face Coronavirus Tests (breitbart.com)
Not a big deal! Biden will just direct all border protection activities against Florida since they seem to be doing so well running pretty much 180* against Biden's experts' advice. Gov DeSantis is not a happy camper.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...rida-surface-as-variant-cases-emerge/2380793/
The White House is reportedly considering domestic travel restrictions including in Florida, as variant cases of the coronavirus surge in the Sunshine State, while Gov. Ron DeSantis is pushing back against any possible restrictions, calling them "absurd."
Speaking at a news conference Thursday morning, DeSantis said any such restriction would be a political attack.
"I think it's an absurd report that they would be doing that, I think it would be unconstitutional, it would be unwise and it would be unjust," DeSantis said. "Any attempt to restrict or lock down Florida by the federal government would be an attack on our state done purely for political purposes."

Reactions: TimBob and Bkite

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Reactions: Bkite
1541 - 1560 of 1572 Posts