Paying Attention To Viruses?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Jan 27, 2020.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Now that this is "ancient history" as far as the 24/7 news cycle goes, I was musing over it again and had a thought or two.

I wonder who the actual "target" may have been. What if it was really directed at Amy Barrett and not Trump? Recall that the event was Trump's official nominating ceremony for Barrett's Supreme Court appointment. The left officially despises her as Ginsburg's potential replacement. What better way to remove her from the running than infect her with the coronavirus and hope she gets sick enough to die? Far fetched? Possibly but never underestimate a desperate enemy. Unfortunately, someone missed the fact that Barrett and her husband had contracted the coronavirus over the summer and were successfully treated.

And what about Trump now? He's overweight and older. A ripe target for the coronavirus. He got infected, got treated, been medically cleared and tested positive for antibodies. He no longer needs to diaper his face. He can hug people and shake their hands. He can have rallies again. He's an example that the coronavirus and its "expert" mandated treatments may be more smoke and mirrors than actual substance and perhaps no worse than the annual flu. And he's more medically fit than Biden is. He needs to really milk this for all he can get.

2. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Barrett had already contracted the Chinese virus.

3. moe mensale

That's what I said. But it wasn't publicized when it happened, only after the fact. Way after.

4. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Right. But she may have been the one who plotted it :lol:.

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Whitmer's control grip extension demand rejected.

Nemo

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/12/politics/michigan-supreme-court-whitmer-covid-emergency/index.html

6. moe mensale

I bet Whitmer's feeling very unloved right now. I boo-hoo for her. OK, not really! :lol:

7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I don't think so. As I understand that very large Dog of hers has stood behind her through this ordeal.

8. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

No that's just a mirror back there.

[EDIT] WOOHOO! 1000th post here!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  9. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Do no more posting. The instant you click the reply button that number will change. Continue here but change your name. Add a number or dot or something.

But if you do that we will all forget your initial id. Make a choice.

Nemo

10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

11. moe mensale

Unconditional love. :love: :lol:

12. moe mensale

After seeing how my fellow countrymen (and women) have taken to diapering their faces these past several months, I can see a big market for some crap like this.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/pandemic-inspires-innovating-covid-19-inventions-across-us
    Oh, the horror of touching my own face! :panic: :shakehead:

13. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed that the word pandemic is just the word dem surrounded by panic?

14. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Doctors speak out against masks. Yes, these are the doctors BANNED by Twitter and FakeBook.

15. moe mensale

I can't wait for Harris Biden to be sworn in. "Moral commitments." Yeah, that's the ticket to killing this damn flu bug forever! :woohoo:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...masks-at-home-reconsider-thanksgiving-plans/#

16. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

Biden/ Harris can't do anything without congress and the senate is red and house will be dang close to 50/50. There's a 5 conservative, 1 moderate, 3 liberal mix in SCOTUS. The next two years are just gonna be Joe blathering about complaining that Republicans aren't working with him to "better" the country.

17. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Sure he can, he can issue an illegal executive order that empowers local police forces to enforce a mask mandate and/or lockdown. While it's being fought in the courts or congress, liberal forces (APD, Dekalb, Fulton, Savannah-Chatham, Athens-Clarke, maybe Cobb, etc.) will go about terrorizing innocent citizens and then crawl underneath sovereign immunity *gag* when it gets struck down in two years.

18. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Didn't sovereign immunity get struck down in Georgia in a constitutional amendment on the ballot?

19. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

Only in instances where the state is acting unconstitutionally.

Also, Biden's EOs won't be worth a dang thing with a conservative court to slap them down.