Paying Attention To Viruses?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Jan 27, 2020.

1. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

u

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Forget face shields too.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/health/plastic-face-shields-do-not-stop-spread-covid-19-study

3. Nemo

Just a u? How about an h or j or b?

Nemo

4. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

It ask a question. I gave an answer.

5. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

If all this crap is ineffective, and numbers are STILL dropping, that just proves that it's OVER!

mountainman444 likes this.
  6. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

CNN? MSNBC? Think Treyvon Martin, Michael Brown, or in CNN's case, their highest paid non-contributor, Nick Sandman.Those are just the highest profile cases they lied through their teeth about.

I've never heard of the sites Nemo mentioned so <shrugs> who knows. But based on the wiki description it sounds like they're more reliable than CNN.

There were others that made the claim;

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...was-man-made-in-wuhan-lab-11587303649821.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bsolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...oratory-scientists-wuhan-wet-market-bioweapon

Not an exhaustive list by any means. Nemo and anyone else interested can watch the interview themselves, as well as others Dr. Li-Meng Ya has done.

7. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Well, the root source, the doctor herself seems credible. Any reason why she'd risk being killed for a lie?

TimBob likes this.
  8. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Perhaps if the legacy media would give equal voice to both sides in the debate then searching alternative news sites for the dissenting articles wouldn't be such a big deal. But since the dissenting articles and those who write them seem, for the most part, to utterly destroy the approved narrative of the MSM, it isn't that difficult to see why they won't.

9. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

The doctor isn't credible at all: check out the funding source on her "paper".

(Hint: it's Steve Bannon and friends.)

DH

10. Nemo

Steve Bannon is not allowed to fund credible sources? Or does just receiving funding by him automatically make you incredible?

Or do those who automatically believe that have their crainioanal nerve pathway interrupted and live with the effects thereof?

Nemo

11. moe mensale

I'll repeat what I said in post #1420.

So your assumption is that Bannon and Wengui and the authors/sources they give voice to on their platform aren't credible. OK. These past six months have seen a lot of highly credible sources completely shut down and disparaged by "experts" and politicians because they went contrary to the planned narrative. But you're right. I'll use my own rational, educated assessments to determine who I'll listen to.

12. moe mensale

Way back in March of this year the government was already preparing for an eventual coronavirus vaccine that was planned to have major flaws in its effectiveness. Vaccine makers have been immune from lawsuits since the mid-1980s. Legal claims against "problems" from vaccines have been paid by the feds, which means the taxpayers. The highly anticipated, not fully tested and rushed into production coronavirus vaccine is not going to be any different. Feeling all warm and fuzzy?

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-handle-expected-covid-vaccine-injury-claims/
    What was it Captain Fletcher said?

13. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

14. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

Great link.
    I know there is an election and they want to keep the economy down for votes, but crap, enough is enough.

Harhib likes this.
  15. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Ain’t that the truth

16. moe mensale

Somebody here mentioned they were all pumped up over the coronavirus vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca. This article looks very promising, doesn't it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...participants-mysterious-illnesses/ar-BB19q9AG

17. moe mensale

Let's be honest. This entire coronavirus scam is a planned exercise in government control over the lives of the American people. It's never been about our safety. Mask mandates, social distancing mandates, forced church closures, forced business closures, government lockdowns, etc, were just the first steps in seeing how much government control we citizens would willingly accept. I'd give the feds an "A-".

After the government mandates all Americans (except the elites, of course. let's not be naive) to be injected with some Bill Gates/Anthony Fauci clandestine chemical cocktail, the real agenda will role out. Real-time contact tracing and surveillance, mandatory government passports and IDs, digital tattoos and implanted computer chips. It will all be necessary for everyday living, such as working, school attendance, traveling, recreation, entertainment and even attendance at worship services. Huxley's "Brave New World" anyone?

Ready to get your very own coronavirus shot? Or three? Let's not forget that Trump said he was going to use the military to "deliver" the vaccine to everyone. I'm still voting for him but let's hope he starts getting some much better advisors and advice in his second term. I also hope cooler and smarter heads prevail in the military. They may find a lot of their fellow countrymen somewhat hesitant to participate in forced vaccinations.

FrontSight and mountainman444 like this.
  18. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

You said a lot after these two sentences. Nothing else was really needed.
    Concurrence here.

TimBob likes this.
  19. moe mensale

It doesn't hurt to keep certain facts refreshed in peoples' minds. Least we forget.

TimBob likes this.
  20. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Can I go on record here? I'm NOT taking ANY rushed vaccine, period. No one is going to force me to take it. I'll use the least amount of resistance necessary to keep from taking it.

Savannah Dan and mountainman444 like this.