Paying Attention To Viruses?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I do appreciate the thought and sentiment. :righton:

TimBob likes this.

2. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Folded like a wet napkin, which Bottoms then wiped her bottom with.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

So Fauci is now saying that one half of all people have a base immunity to the coronvirus? Which "should" mean that herd immunity should happen at a very low percentage as has been mentioned before several times in this thread. When are people going to wake up and see this whole "pandemic" for the charade it really is?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8617293/Fauci-says-new-study-key-dies-COVID-19.html
    BTW, I hate the Daily Mail. Sometimes you can't find the article because of the damn ads.

4. Clark

Clark Active Member

Numbers are about to turn the corner everywhere if they haven't already, we've been on the decline in Georgia since July 10th. This is just weasel-face's desperate attempt to look like he's on top of everything. The only reason so many people have died is the cdc and communists told the world that there was "no treatment" so urgent cares, free clinics, and ERs aren't treating people. That's why minorities over here have been so disproportionately affected since they rely so much more on those type facilities than white people. It's also why Europe has had such trouble, they don't just have universal healthcare, they have centralized healthcare, in other words, what the government decrees, the doctors carry out. I'm all for universal access to healthcare, but this just proves centralized healthcare isn't the right way.

5. moe mensale

Who do you trust more?

[​IMG]

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

7. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

mountainman444 likes this.
  8. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

The take away for me on all this mess as of late is that the majority of people in this country are just plain stupid and have an expectation of absolute safety and well being with no danger whatsoever in their lives. They cannot comprehend that the world is full of evil crap that can and will kill them. They've been taught the world is sweet and cuddly. They have zero ability to deal with any adverse conditions at all. They panic over stuff that in reality will not hurt them. They are completely ignorant of history or they would have known that the way to handle the current virus mess was perfected during the Middle Ages. Isolate the sick. Isolate the primary candidates for the virus and everybody else get on with life. Of course back then they did not have to deal with the liberal left wing democratic communist party and turncoat republicans that for the most part have made the American people sniveling fools and kept the Black population that has not been aborted enslaved just as surely as though they were still on a Georgia cotton plantation in the mid 1800's. A good day to all.

9. Clark

Clark Active Member

That's a great article, I'm not sure we'll quite hit Augus 25th, Georgia or nationwide, but maybe within another week or two.

10. moe mensale

That date will never become common public knowledge. Otherwise, the "forever war" against viruses - as all our wars now are - won't be able to continue. Bill Gates' mandatory wonder vaccine - which isn't going to cure anything anyway - notwithstanding.

11. moe mensale

I'm pretty sure this was done in fun but seeing how a lot of politicians - not to mention the Karens and Chads - have been handling the "pandemic-that-isn't," I wouldn't put it past some Little Tyrant to give it a shot. I wonder how some people might react to such a thing when the MPs (mask police) try to mask them?

https://fox4kc.com/news/youtuber-de...-onto-faces-of-those-who-refuse-to-wear-them/

12. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Wonder my ass you already know the answer.:mrgreen:

13. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Now if the young lad would put all that energy and inventiveness into something worthwhile such as the modern(real metal)version of the 1911. He could call it the N2020. Lets see who keeps up with going on here.

14. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I just realized that I hijacked a thread on a Gun site talking about viruses to talk about guns on a Gun site. The Angel should ban me or least give me a warning. :shakehead:

TimBob likes this.
  15. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Don't feel alone my friend. I have at times, posted stuff that was inappropriate. Said a different way, I have stuck things where they weren't supposed to go.
    [​IMG]

16. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Well the virus thing is getting old and apparently going away. So why not. I would have quoted you but I ain't touching that thing.

Bkite likes this.
  17. FrontSight

FrontSight Well-Known Member

That can't be natural, look at her lips, But at least the top front balances the back end

18. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Can't see her lips from this angle...oh wait...my bad...you're talking about the lips on her face!
    I concur...something very unnatural!