Paying Attention To Viruses?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Jan 27, 2020.

1. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Have to disagree. If trump loses this will go away the next day...

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I have to disagree too. It won't go away the next day regardless who wins.* There are peoples and companies out there that want us all vaccinated with some "wonder vaccine" full of something we won't have a clue about. What better excuse to inject the lemmings with some type of tracking device or something that will kill off a large bunch of "non-essential" people.

* Don't look for this "Justice for George Floyd" bullshit to abate either. The commies are feeling their power and they're going to exercise it one way or the other. And one way or the other they will have to be dealt with. I'm in no mood to bend the knee.

Phil1979 likes this.

3. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

4. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

LOL, left out the goggles this bought and paid for Democrat wants you to wear now.

5. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

For those who may be crouching behind their couches in full flower mask and rose colored goggle chinese virus fighting attire, here is an updated interesting stat.
    0.045% of the US population has died from the chinese virus.
    Of particular interest to me is that there were approximately 6200 deaths in New York nursing homes, attributable to the Chinese virus. That means that of the total number of deaths in America, a larger percentage of those deaths. 4.133...% can be laid, to a large extent, at the feet of Andrew Cuckoo who mandate via executive order that Chinese virus patients be housed in nursing homes

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  6. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

Concurrence

7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

The virus narrative is scheduled to expire on November 4th.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily achieve ‘mail-in’ voting; which they desperately need in key battleground states in order to control the outcome.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump; which they desperate need to do in key battleground states.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot block the campaign contrast between an energetic President Trump and a physically tenuous, mentally compromised, challenger.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have an excuse for cancelling the DNC convention in Milwaukee; thereby blocking Team Bernie Sanders from visible opposition while protecting candidate gibberish from himself.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have a mechanism to keep voters isolated from each-other; limiting communication and national debate adverse to their interests. COVID-19 panic pushes the national conversation into the digital space where Big Tech controls every element of the conversation.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot keep their Blue state economies easily shut-down and continue to block U.S. economic growth. All thriving economies are against the political interests of Democrats.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily keep club candidate Joe Biden sealed in the basement; where the electorate is not exposed to visible signs of his dementia.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic it becomes more difficult for Big Tech to censor voices that would outline the fraud and scheme. With COVID-19 panic they have a better method and an excuse.

♦ Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot advance, influence, or organize their preferred presidential debate format, a ‘virtual presidential debate’ series.

Credit: Fox News. I think.

TimBob, Bkite and Phil1979 like this.
  8. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Follow the money. Or in this case follow the power grab.

Bkite likes this.
  9. moe mensale

Ah, the DNC convention. Where the world premier of "The Manchurian Candidate 3.0" will be premiered.

TimBob likes this.
  10. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

11. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

I'm not sure but I believe I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that video.

12. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Her funny satire hit all the right points.

13. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I know. That was the only reason I posted it. :mrgreen:

14. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I think you posted it because you agree with her. As do many of us.

Nemo

OWM likes this.
  15. mountainman444

mountainman444 Active Member

I like her. It’s a feel good (read that superior to everyone else, while doing the “right thing”) kinda thing.

16. moe mensale

I wonder why there's these bills in Congress granting full legal immunity to Big Pharma from adverse reactions of any type to their "wonder vaccines" for the coronavirus?

https://justthenews.com/nation/scie...dverse-reactions-more-half-trial-participants

17. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Seems from what I have been reading if you are White and fairly healthy and not a health professional you will get the shot after everybody else. May be a blessing especially if the ones getting it up front turn into a "Walking Dead" sequel.

18. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

SSSHHHHH, OPSEC ! ! ! You know what that is don'tcha?

Nemo