Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just south of Tritt's compound off Pine Valley and about 4 miles north of me, William Arnet entered a neighbor's home and shot them. One of them dead as well as Arnet after a multi-hour standoff and firefight with police. Has a past and is known by law enforcement - unstable, paranoid. Said heavily armed. This all from neighbors. AR and handguns recovered. 11PM 11 Alive seems to have the best coverage although WSB had a reporter there within an hour of the shooting.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/suspect-dead-in-fatal-paulding-county-standoff/264931048

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
If he's talking about the perp shooting himself, then no. This is the BEST outcome. It saves the taxpayers a TON of money. Arnet was the problem..he's dead and not a problem anymore.

"It's just a sad situation," Pace said. "I wish it would have ended differently. I wish it could have had a peaceful resolution."

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
The people he shot were in the process of moving............just to get away from him. This was reported on a news video.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did hear that and that they were just popping back to get more of their stuff. He's at room temp so we'll never know the motive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.