Paulding County - 2 months

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by Croe, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Croe

Croe Guest

Just got it yesterday after only 2 months. Had MS license when I moved and worried it would take a while, but it went quicker than in MS.

Glad to have it.

And glad to find this board.....nice to have some local presence that cares!

-B

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Looks like they barely snuck in before 60 days. Congratulations!

Now, the next step is to join GeorgiaCarry.Org and support a change of GA's gun laws. It's nice to have the license, but since you can't actually carry anywhere you want to, we need to change that! :D

3. Croe

Croe Guest

Just joined online....glad to help out where I can.

-B

4. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

:righton: Thanks for signing up. The more members we have, the easier it is to get representatives on our side. Now, at the risk of sounding like I'm only interested in your money, have you signed up for the Fall Luncheon? We'll be hearing from a local criminal defense attorney about self defense and then going on to a big shoot. If the last luncheon was any indication, this one should be a lot of fun!

5. Croe

Croe Guest

I will definitely try to make it, unfortunately my schedule keeps me in NY and AL every other week or so and I can't nail down any off time unless I schedule a few days vacation. If I am around you can bet I will be there.

-B

6. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

:welcome: Nice avatar. Is that your website (CG&K)?

7. Croe

Croe Guest

Ha....thanks, and yes CK&G is one I helped start with some knifemaker and gunsmith buddies of mine.

Let me know if you sign up and I will make sure to pass you through.

-B

8. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

Just did, waiting for my e-mail so I can visit.

9. Croe

Croe Guest

Should not need the email....I just went in and modified your group. try logging in with your password and let me know if you can.

-B

10. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

Got your mail but can't figure out how to reply??

11. dwalker

dwalker New Member

you must live close to me in Paulding County. I'm off of Mt. Tabor Road.

12. Croe

Croe Guest

Yeah...I am off Cedarcrest in Bentwater.

-B

13. Croe

Croe Guest

Saw you got in ok...let me know if you have any questions on there. Thanks for joining up!

-B

14. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

And that does not cause any mental conditions that prevented issuance of the firearms license?

:D

15. Croe

Croe Guest

Ha.....I think my wife wonders that every time I come back in town. I just have to chalk those areas up to "uninformed".

-B