Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Where do I get this? Because Paul Pelosi answered the door, unhurt, and appeared to be talking to the gentleman caller who is in his house. Have you actually seen the contact with the policeman? How do you know that the account that you were given is the accurate one. The facts are these: we have no idea what was happening in the house. Paul Pelosi answered the door in his underwear, unhurt. The hammer attack happen after he went over to talk quietly to the gentleman caller. And the video of it. And the cover up.

If they are not going to let us know exactly what happened, I can make up what I want.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
I'm not certain, but there's a good chance you're arguing with someone who still think Trump won.
You are correct: you are not certain. The fact is Trump didn’t win, or he would be the president right now. However, undoubtedly, some sneaky underhanded things happened during the election. Your comment disturbs me on a deeply liberal level. Further, I don’t believe we were arguing. I believe I just made a comment full of hyperbole and conjecture. And the counselor just jumped on me.

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
I'm not certain, but there's a good chance you're arguing with someone who still thinks Trump won in 2020.
Why does everything have to turn personal?

Match10 would probably still have you over for a reloading session and entertain you with stories about hunting out west. I bet you would even like each other in real life.

·
Super Moderator
74,129 Posts
Where do I get this? Because Paul Pelosi answered the door, unhurt, and appeared to be talking to the gentleman caller who is in his house.
Well, he did answer the door unhurt. I have not seen anything indicating he was talking to anybody, but the report says they were basically grappling over control of a hammer, which DePape used to smack him in the head as soon as the police yelled "Drop the hammer!" Pelosi did. DePape didn't. I know momma says to listen to the police when there is a weapon involved, but that was bad advice for this situation.

Have you actually seen the contact with the policeman?
Nope. Eventually, we will. For now I am going off what they report (affidavit) said.

How do you know that the account that you were given is the accurate one. The facts are these: we have no idea what was happening in the house. Paul Pelosi answered the door in his underwear, unhurt. The hammer attack happen after he went over to talk quietly to the gentleman caller. And the video of it. And the cover up.

If they are not going to let us know exactly what happened, I can make up what I want.
You can make up what you want? 😂. Most honest answer ever in the history of GPDO, like, ever.

I don't sleep in underwear. So if I get a home invasion, please don't y'all be making up wild sex stories just because the police report said I was naked as a jaybird when they responded to the call.

Reactions: Adam5

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
that guy Ayhooob guy says put on your pants before dealing with a home invasion. That's when I quit reading his stuff.
Ayoob has been discredited in my eyes for years. Ever since his opinions on reloads and self-defense. I don’t care too much to read him anymore, either

I literally care, not a whit if I am wearing anything while defending my home or running from a tornado. Back in my younger days going to a university 10 miles from the beach, I know for a fact that there are photos of me playing volleyball. Heck, I was a bodybuilder, and rather proud of myself at that time.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts