Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The Army brass :censored: up big time by covering up the true nature of Tillman's death, but...

I don't, for one second, believe that a Ranger would, in cold blood, shoot another Ranger... especially in a combat zone. I can't even imagine a normal, every-day infantryman doing that crap.

Soldiers screw up. I had my head up my fourth POC during a live-fire exercise and had a ND. If I had been shooting right-handed instead of lefty that day, one on my squad-mates could have been injured or killed.

In this scenario, and knowing Rangers, I'm much more inclined to believe in Murphy than murder.

ETA: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/09/25/MNGD7ETMNM1.DTL&type=printable
Baer said Tillman was popular among his fellow soldiers and had no enemies. “The guys who killed Pat were his biggest fans,†he said. “They were really wrecked afterward.†He called Tillman “this amazing positive force who really brought our whole platoon together.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
Do you know who Huffington is?

Same stuff, different outlet.

We might want to wait for a more reputable source.
Actually, I'd never heard of the first site before I got linked and I was unaware of Huffington's history. Just posting that someone else picked it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.