Parker/Spitzer on CNN talking about the AZ shooting

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mtber1172, Jan 11, 2011.

1. mtber1172

mtber1172 Member

And speaking with Alan Korwin (author of Arizona Gun Law Guide).

Spitzer is actually saying he blames part of the problem in Arizona on:

1) People aren't fingerprinted when they buy a firearm
    2) Magazines hold too many bullets
    3) We need to limit the amount of ammo people can own

And Spitzer kept cutting the guy off, saying how he fundamentally disagrees with him on gun control, that we need more laws...blah blah blah.

It made me want to throw my TV out the window.

2. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

1) Does Spitzer have any type of credibility (anymore)?

2) What would you expect from a left-wing liberal democrat hypocrit that used to be governor of New York on CNN?

3. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

1) Didn't this guy supposedly pass a background check when he bought the gun? How would prints have made any difference? Does Spitzer suspect this guy used a false name and false ID?

2) How many is too many? Besides nobody would have died if this guy only used 10rd. magazines. :screwy:

3) When was the last time you heard of a mass shooting in the U.S. where the perp. shot multiple hundreds/thousands of rounds? As far as I've read, the perp. in this shooting had three 33 round magazines (that he didn't even get near to using all of). That comes out to 99 rds + maybe one in the pipe, so that comes out to 100rds, so a box. So Spitzer doesn't want us to be able to own 100 rds. of ammo at one time. He needs to go back to his slutty women and quit pretending he knows what he is talking about.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I've watched Spitzer a few times, and he is just another liberal idiot blabbing his mouth off like crazy.

If anything, I agree, he needs to go back to what he is good at, and that is getting high price prostitutes. Go back to your high class hookers. Leave the political talk to the big boys.

5. mtber1172

mtber1172 Member

1) Did he ever have any credibility?

2) l actually have some friends and family that are libs, but support the right to bear arms. Go figure.

6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 10:13

Only with prostitutes.

7. MyFred

MyFred Banned

And even then, he has to pay them in advance...betcha'

8. DogLeg

DogLeg New Member

Spitzer is an idiot. I can't even watch CNN anymore or HLN except for Robin Meade.

9. AV8R

AV8R Banned

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Robin Meade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

FTFY

[​IMG]