Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Owner/Instructor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but I will try anyway, since it benefits all you shooters.

Just wanted to share an offer we have for folks who buy paper targets in bulk. My company has a relationship with Baker Targets out of Florida. They make our custom targets and have a decent selection of paper targets to choose from.

www.bakertargets.com

Anyway, if you buy 100 targets (all the same, mix and match, etc) total, they will send you 25 targets of your choice free!!! Savings on 25 free targets can range from $10 to $20 depending on which ones you choose. If interested see directions below.

Choose your 100 targets and checkout. During the checkout process type "IRONCLAD OFFER" into the special instructions along with the description of the 25 free targets you would like to receive.

Again, sorry ADMIN if this isn't in the right spot, but I hope this helps save some of you guys a few bucks on paper.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Those are nice! Lots lots better than the basic black and white ring targets I am so used to shooting.

Rekon I ought to share these things with some guys I know.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,240 Posts
I like big targets for rapid-fire training.
I'll admit that when I'm popping-off 3 rounds in 1 or 2 seconds, they don't all stay on normal size paper like most targets are printed on (12" x 10" or something like that).

This company has targets that are two feet wide by 30" tall.
That's big.

·
Owner/Instructor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gunsmoker, the paper is big/standard but I like the size because I can shoot on one sheet of paper longer. I use their Command Training Q target for my classes and it allows a shooter to get 50 to 60 rounds of training in on a single target. :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts