1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Put her in the cell next to the guy that shot his employees after they asked for a raise. What a nut job.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Gotta stand up for the lady on this one.

I lived in downtown Cleveland, OH for a number of years (E13th and Chester) and I encountered a number of panhandlers who were mentaly off AND more than a little agressive.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
OK, maybe we shouldn't shoot them. Bad form and all that...

How about just beating them vigorously about the head, neck and shoulders until they go away?

Maybe threaten them with soap and warm water? Deodorant and tooth paste?

Nah! Just smack them around a bit until they lose interest in your "spare change"...

:eek:ldtimer:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
There is nothing in this story even hinting at a self defense scenario.
Oh, no? "...that she shot and killed Francis when he approached her..."

I have personal knowlege of a couple of instances in Cleveland where the approach was prelude to an attack. Cinci is not a whole lot different.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wiley said:
Oh, no? "...that she shot and killed Francis when he approached her..."

I have personal knowlege of a couple of instances in Cleveland where the approach was prelude to an attack. Cinci is not a whole lot different.
Generally, if one is going to attack you, one must approach you... snipers excluded, of course. Of course, if one is going to ask for change, one generally must approach you. If you wish to hold a conversation with me, you'll need to approach me.

If approaching me is grounds for me to shoot someone in self-defense... well, I just can't afford that much ammo, and I'll need to consider a hatchet, sword, or battery operated circular saw for self-defense.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
M249 said:
If approaching me is grounds for me to shoot someone in self-defense... well, I just can't afford that much ammo, and I'll need to consider a hatchet, sword, or battery operated circular saw for self-defense.
I prefer the wild chainsaw swinging method personally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.