packing.org website

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by A. McClure, Mar 28, 2006.

1. A. McClure

A. McClure Well-Known Member

Is there anybody out there who is still trying to get onto packing.org? I have been registered there since November '05 and I cannot remember the site ever having this much trouble for this amount of time. I guess it is gone for good. From things I read about the administrator and his lack of interest, I guess it is for the best. But I agree with others who say that this site is much more interesting for those of us who live in Georgia, so I look forward to conversing with you folks in the future.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

This is the longest period of time, but I got in today and noticed a lot of posting had been going on, so others obtained access as well.

Welcome to this site, by the way!

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I have not been able to log in since Thursday.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

5. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Has been down for a few days now. *shrug*

Dunno what is up with it.

6. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

I don't even try anymore...

7. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Maybe the Gov't and their "Patriot Act" dismantled it..LOL....Kidding I think...or am I??? :shock:

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Quick Fix

I haven't been able to view that site in 2 full days. If I don't have somebody give me a zero and tell me I have been "trolling" or posting "flame bait" at least once every 48 hours, I start having withdrawl symptoms.

Does anybody else here miss Packing.Org? If you'd like, we can start a 'lite' version here. I'll get started.

QUESTION: I want to open carry in a post office with just my CCW badge and a laminated copy of the Second Amendment? If I do this, will a jack-booted thug repress my personal liberty without probable cause by detaining me in violation of the 4th Amendment?

ANSWER: God Guns and Guts Made America Free. Let's Keep All Three.

SECOND ANSWER: My brother is friends with a cop, and he asked the cop a question just like yours, and the answer is that the Bill of Rights does not apply to private companies like the post office, which is actually a corporation.

THIRD ANSWER: Zeros for you all. Trolling & Flame Bait !!!

NEXT QUESTION: I have to pick two guns for personal defense. I don't know much about guns, but I have researched this on the internet for weeks and I think I know the answer, but I want to run it by you guys, since you all have killed bunches of people before and are really serious about it and all that. First, for a long gun, I think I'll go with the 98K Mauser over the M16/M4 weapons system. The ballistic performance of a 190-grain bullet traveling at 2800 f.p.s. are really impressive. Most self-defense shootings are over in less than 5 rounds, and this gun holds at least that many. Plus you can get a bayonet for only $30 more. Tell me that a bayonet doesn't say "fair warning-- mess with me and die" a lot more clearly than some more modern accessory like a ventilated heat sheild. My second choice would have been a CAR-15 or M4, but I just can't get over the ballistics of that varmint round...

... For my handgun, I want it to be as flat as a 1911, as light as a Kel-Tec, as short as a PPK, as accurate as a T/C Contender, fires the same cartridge as the Ruger Redhawk or and holds as many as the Calico. Oh, and I want it to have a laser. Not a little micro-watt laser, but a several hundred watt carbon dioxide laser that can cut like a light saber from Star Wars. Since I can't find the perfect handgun that meets all of the above criteria on the market at this time (and yes, I did call all the gun manufacturers and personally talked to the head of new designs at each company), what do you guys think is the best comprimise of size, weight, firepower, and reliability?

P.S. My question is really simple, and I hope you all answer it. Thanks in advance.

9. Taurus

Taurus New Member

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You gosh durn trollin nutbag!! Why don't ya go over to Packing .org to ask this stuff....Good grief....Ohhh wait, ya mean this post is about packing.org??? Ohhh, Ooops, my bad....Welll yer still trollin and tying up usefull bandwidth with your useless babbling, and oooh, wait, what was the question again???

Gunsmoke, yer killin me here... LOL.. :lol:

10. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Now all we need is for GS1 to impliment a rating system and it will be complete :twisted:

As far as missing packing.org.... This website is my packing.org! Atleast here we don't have gestapo mods like Slider and Yucatandan. [-X

11. jrm

jrm Sledgehammer

gunsmoker, that was hilarious. :lol: