"Ovo" by Cirque du Soleil

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by Jmark, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

The GF is wanting to go to OVO and I was wondering what kind of security do they have there? I honestly have never been to Atlantic Station so I don't know the area at all.

2. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

Atlantic Station.....not the best place in ATL. Security will probably be pretty evident, but by all means, carry! I don't go there without carrying. You can see all kinds :screwy: down there.

3. TAP

TAP New Member

I work in a building located in AS. I recommend carrying to the show. The parking lot in AS is huge and very poorly lit at night. Definitely pay $10 for parking in AS. I do not recommend parking outside of AS on the street as the adjacent neighborhood has had quite a bit of crime in the last two years. I have been to the last 4-5 Cirque shows in Atlanta and none of them have had security (searches or wands) that I could remember. Enjoy. I'm checking out the show this weekend.

4. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

I just posted in another "ovo" thread...the wife wants to make a day of it...Atlantic Station, Piedmont park...and "oVo" with the kids...

I'm gonna plan on CCing my G26...

Thanks for info!

5. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I CC'd an M&P 9c right in front of Atlanta's finest with no problem. :righton:

6. budone1967

budone1967 Die Hard GCO Recruiter

Now for the stupid question. What in the world is Ovo?

7. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

You spelled it backwards. :sly:

8. budone1967

budone1967 Die Hard GCO Recruiter

thanks Mark

9. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

Atlantic Station is one place during the day but completely different at night - especially on the weekends.....I always carry there but, then again, I always carry everywhere (everywhere it is legal, of course).