Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GF is wanting to go to OVO and I was wondering what kind of security do they have there? I honestly have never been to Atlantic Station so I don't know the area at all.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Atlantic Station.....not the best place in ATL. Security will probably be pretty evident, but by all means, carry! I don't go there without carrying. You can see all kinds :screwy: down there.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I work in a building located in AS. I recommend carrying to the show. The parking lot in AS is huge and very poorly lit at night. Definitely pay $10 for parking in AS. I do not recommend parking outside of AS on the street as the adjacent neighborhood has had quite a bit of crime in the last two years. I have been to the last 4-5 Cirque shows in Atlanta and none of them have had security (searches or wands) that I could remember. Enjoy. I'm checking out the show this weekend.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just posted in another "ovo" thread...the wife wants to make a day of it...Atlantic Station, Piedmont park...and "oVo" with the kids...

I'm gonna plan on CCing my G26...

Thanks for info!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I CC'd an M&P 9c right in front of Atlanta's finest with no problem. :righton:

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
Now for the stupid question. What in the world is Ovo?

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
mark5019 said:
http://atlantatheatre.org/cirque-du-soleil-ovo-atlanta
thanks Mark

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Atlantic Station is one place during the day but completely different at night - especially on the weekends.....I always carry there but, then again, I always carry everywhere (everywhere it is legal, of course).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts