If you're asking for cons I'll give you a few (now take note that I really like my P-3AT for what it is)
- So tiny, only a baby could fit all fingers on the grip
- Finished roughly which can and many times does affect reliability in addition to comfort (lots of hanging bits of plastic to rub your hand raw)
- Sights are almost nonexistant
- It's a .380...yeah I know, we don't have to get into that arguement
- While shooting, it constantly wants to rotate in your hand
Some will complain about the long trigger, but I happen to like it.
For the size class and the price range the triggers on the Kel-Tecs (P-32, P-3AT, and PF-9) are pretty good IMO. A little long, but not heavy, which to me is the biggest sin a gun maker can make, excessively heavy trigger pull.
My dad has the pakerized version I have a blued PF-9. The parkerizing looks pretty good, the blueing kind of looks like crap. I would drop the extra money for a parkerized gun.