Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife needs to pick up a few things at Wally World in Dahlonega tonight. I am thinking about open carrying there. I believe WW's policy is concealed carry. Anyone have any info about this or about the Dahlonega store? Good, bad, etc? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
NO!

Open carry! That might be their policy but I go to my Wal*Mart all the time and open carry. Hell, even in the Wal*Mart near my parents house where it is all rich soccer moms they don't care.

The worst that can happen is they ask you to put it in the car. You go to the car put your shirt over your gun and go get your stuff.

I don't think you will have a problem. Just give it a try.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Dahlonega, if the movie I watched again a few weeks ago with my wife I would always carry there :lol: Remeber Burt and friends :wink:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input. Fine, Ramm, I will open carry. :D You pro-carry bastard. :wink: Hell, I wanted to anyway, was just trying to get someone to say, "Go ahead, carry!" :twisted:

I called Wal-Mart in Dahlonega from my computer a few minutes ago, and the manager said to me, "Cops come in here all the time with their guns, I don't see a difference."

Should I be asked to leave or put my gun in the car, I will do so. Will report on the experience later tonight.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya, NetAdminWithGun, I remembered your post and thought about that. :wink: I was going to buy a couple hundred rounds while there, as my wife and I are target shooting on a friends property Sunday, (her first time going with me, :woohoo: ) but I'll wait and go back Sat. to get the ammo. :D Baby steps...

Ya, Ramm, Bobby Sue is strapped on now. That's my .357 Taurus. A lady likes it when you call her by name. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Watch_Their_Hands said:
I called Wal-Mart in Dahlonega from my computer a few minutes ago, and the manager said to me, "Cops come in here all the time with their guns, I don't see a difference."
Wow, you asked permission, and they did not say no? I guess you have your answer.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Watch_Their_Hands":cgruj44c]I called Wal-Mart in Dahlonega from my computer a few minutes ago, and the manager said to me, "Cops come in here all the time with their guns, I don't see a difference."
Wow, you asked permission, and they did not say no? I guess you have your answer.[/quote:cgruj44c]

Yeah, they'll be waiting now.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Watch, I buy ammo all the time from ww. The lady at the sporting goods counter at the walmart near my parents house is the nicest person ever.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.