Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
As one of regulars here once had happen and posted about it, watch out for the idiots around the pool to dunk you in with your firearm. :shock:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
This probably doesn't apply to you but your "apartment" can't be a college dorm room or gov't owned or operated housing (projects.)

Make sure that the clubhouse doesn't sell alcohol to drink on premisis. I doubt it does.

If you are really paranoid and they are having some type of organized swim or an organized excersize in the weightroom that could be stretched into an "atheletic event" but I doubt that would ever really happen.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
cripple said:
nah they dont do any of that stuff. Im just a little paranoid that the management would kick us out for something stupid.
Like I said, check your rental agreement before you do it. If it's kosher according to that, you'll be in good condition at least until renewal time comes up :? Then, it'll depend on the leasing office.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
They might have something in the contract about "annoying" or "disturbing" other residents. I would be careful if you like living there. My tenants can openly carry if they wish, but I sincerely doubt that is the case everywhere.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
budder said:
cripple said:
nah they dont do any of that stuff. Im just a little paranoid that the management would kick us out for something stupid.
Like I said, check your rental agreement before you do it. If it's kosher according to that, you'll be in good condition at least until renewal time comes up :? Then, it'll depend on the leasing office.
I've been here since before I owned guns. Just recently found that stupid clause. Right below the one that says they aren't responsible for residents' safety. Yea, what they don't know won't hurt them. I know I'm not renewing in August when that comes up. I'll be graduating that December anyway.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
People in my apartment complex must assume I am law enforcment or something because I am always carrying rifle cases and always have a sidearm openly attached to my belt while carrying the rest of my gear. They don't say anything, just smile and wave.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
blind_shake said:
People in my apartment complex must assume I am law enforcment or something because I am always carrying rifle cases and always have a sidearm openly attached to my belt while carrying the rest of my gear. They don't say anything, just smile and wave.
Yea, I open my front door. Step out a little bit. Scan the area. Then proceed to do the haul ass dance to the car. It's sad, really.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Yea, I open my front door. Step out a little bit. Scan the area. Then proceed to do the haul ass dance to the car. It's sad, really.
Any chance you could post a video of that?

\:D/

:rightawaysir:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Macktee said:
ptsmith24 said:
Any chance you could post a video of that?

\:D/

:rightawaysir:
That would give away the apartment complex, :lol:

Maybe I should go over to snake's place and film it. That or Ramm's.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This probably doesn't apply to you but your "apartment" can't be a college dorm room or gov't owned or operated housing (projects.)
I thought the type of folks that live in "Gov't owned or operated housing" already have guns....lease agreement or not. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tanker301 said:
I thought the type of folks that live in "Gov't owned or operated housing" already have guns....lease agreement or not. :D
I think so as well..although I would think some are for protection and some for bidnezz... :shock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts