Georgiapacking.org banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I received my button and bumper sticker today. The button is already on the book bag and I'm about to put the sticker on my car. 8) They look great.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Can we please get the hoodie in a dark color? Preferably black, but navy or dark gray will work too.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
gsusnake said:
Can we please get the hoodie in a dark color? Preferably black, but navy or dark gray will work too.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Is the button in the shape of a black hoodie with the new GCO logo on the front and not really a button at all but really a hoodie? :D

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
Is the button in the shape of a black hoodie with the new GCO logo on the front and not really a button at all but really a hoodie? :D
I think he's trying to tell us, in his oh-so-subtle MP kinda way, that we can't get the hoodie in black.

That's pretty much my cold weather gear... jeans, Doc Martens, and a black hoodie of some sort.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
oh...and I'm just putting this out there....if you were to make a black hoodie with the GCO logo and the words "All your laws are belong to us." I would pay good money for that.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Some folks use mousepads with the opticals because thier desk has no grain to it for the optical mouse to reflect offf of...

Can't do black hoodies at the GCO Gear Shop but we will VERY SOON be offering embroidery on a wide variety of items as well as custom work on your own garmets...

101 - 120 of 138 Posts