Georgiapacking.org banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
The Buy 3 T-Shirts, Get 1 Free promotion will be ending Wednesday, August 1 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Don't let your chane to take advantage of this promotion slip away!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
WARNING ORDER, SOME SHIRT PRICES TO INCREASE SOON!

Today I received an email from CafePress, the host service for the GCO Gear shop. They informed me that in late August they will be introducing a new pricing structure for garments featuring more than one printing area. With this change they will begin charging a $3 second side printing surcharge for all garments featuring more than one print area. What this means to us is that prices for our shirts that have printing on both side will go up by $3.

I wanted to give everyone as much advance notice as possible so folks can get the shirts they want before the prices go up.


As always, we thank you for buying through the GCO Gear Shop and remind you that all profits go directly into GCO's operating funds to help defend and expand our firearms rights!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,147 Posts
One solution would be to have more choices with one-side printing only.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,739 Posts
I ordered one and a button this afternoon. I now know what to to wear to the GCO lunch and to the gun show on the 25th. :righton:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
ptsmith24 said:
ptsmith24 said:
Site pictures don't work for me in IE or Firefox.
They work for me now...like anyone else even noticed.
LOL we noticed. We just had no idea what your problem was... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Has anyone who has ordered items with the new logo recieved them yet? I'm expecting mine to come tommarow and was wondering how the new logo looks on things...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,587 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Has anyone who has ordered items with the new logo recieved them yet? I'm expecting mine to come tommarow and was wondering how the new logo looks on things...
No I just ordered mine. Got a cheap shirt and a button for working the shows.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,739 Posts
ber950 said:
USMC - Retired said:
Has anyone who has ordered items with the new logo recieved them yet? I'm expecting mine to come tommarow and was wondering how the new logo looks on things...
No I just ordered mine. Got a cheap shirt and a button for working the shows.
The new logo looks great on a black shirt!!!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,147 Posts
Has anybody ordered a large logo?

Is it more than ten inches across? If so, what size is it?

Is it pixelated or clear?
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,739 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Has anybody ordered a large logo?

Is it more than ten inches across? If so, what size is it?

Is it pixelated or clear?
I have the large new logo. It's printed clearly and is about the size of a fully open hand from thumb to pinky. I can get a measurement when I get home this evening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Adam5 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Has anybody ordered a large logo?

Is it more than ten inches across? If so, what size is it?

Is it pixelated or clear?
I have the large new logo. It's printed clearly and is about the size of a fully open hand from thumb to pinky. I can get a measurement when I get home this evening.
Aren't people's hands different sizes? :?

:lol:
 
81 - 100 of 138 Posts
Top