Georgiapacking.org banner

61 - 80 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Received my Shirt Yesterday

I received my GCO shirt in the mail yesterday. The shirt itself is a fairly thick white cotton Hanes. The GCO Logo and text is printed very crisply and is easily readable. Overall a good value and I expect to be buying a lot more stuff after the new logo is selected

Embroidered Golf Shirts are high on my list!!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,067 Posts
So that your evaluation will be useful to us (since different shirts are probably different cotton), which one did you order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
I got the dark shirt and a sticker.

A big +1 for an embroidered golf shirt.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,067 Posts
gsusnake said:
I got the dark shirt and a sticker.

A big +1 for an embroidered golf shirt.
I can hardly wait till the police stop you while wearing that.

:twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
mine came in the mail today.
i ordered security shirt and the gco shirt and 3 bumper stickers
all seem to be good quality nice thick shirts crisp logo.
my wife and daughter want some shirts now that they
see how good they are i'll be buying them and myself more
i'm sure.oh, the shirts are haynes so they are not cheap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
tony218 said:
mine came in the mail today.
i ordered security shirt and the gco shirt and 3 bumper stickers
all seem to be good quality nice thick shirts crisp logo.
my wife and daughter want some shirts now that they
see how good they are i'll be buying them and myself more
i'm sure.oh, the shirts are hanes so they are not cheap.
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
gsusnake said:
I got the dark shirt and a sticker.

A big +1 for an embroidered golf shirt.
I can hardly wait till the police stop you while wearing that.

:twisted:
It's a black tshirt, too, so it's evil, just like those evil black rifles and the evil black-and-stainless pistol.

I've been trying to avoid police notice recently. It looks bad on background checks for new jobs to have a lot of police interaction, especially with the line of work I'm trying to get in to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,587 Posts
gsusnake said:
I've been trying to avoid police notice recently. It looks bad on background checks for new jobs to have a lot of police interaction, especially with the line of work I'm trying to get in to.
If they just do a criminal history you will be fine. If they do a real background check every thing you posted on this board will be found.

A lot of companies are going the full background check these days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
ITEM CHANGE WARNING

Be advised that the new GCO Logo will be selected soon and once it is selected you will see some items available in the store at this time changed to include the new logo vice the "What's In Your Holster?" banner. If you are wanting items that have that banner you should order them now. Some items will remain as they are now but we are not sure which ones. Also you will see new items that will bear the new logo as well so keep checking back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
I got my order in on Friday. The printing on the apron was very crisp and the apron itself was very thick material. I should be posting how it held to grilling some bratworsts, but I forgot to take it to my fiances. :oops:
The bumper stickers were also high quality. All in all I'm very satisfied and looking forward to beer mugs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Limited Time Offer! Buy 3 Shirts Get 1 Free

Limited Time Offer! Buy 3 Shirts Get 1 Free! Don't miss this, order your shirts today!

Buy 3 Shirts Get 1 Free Promotion Rules

Limited to one free shirt per order, free shirt must be of equal or lesser value as purchased shirts and cannot exceed a retail price of USD $30.00. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or bulk order discounts. Shirt sales subject to this promotion are not eligible for refunds, exchange only. This promotion is available for a limited time and may be cancelled or changed at any time for any reason, without notice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
OT: Gunny, if you want to fix the certificate thing that some folks are seeing, just edit the URL in your posts and remove the S from HTTPS.

I like the president's tee. There is a little bleed in the graphic, but most folks wouldn't notice it. Other than that, it's awesome, and I've already had some comments on it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
The new logo is now on a large number of NEW items in the GCO Gear Shop and also on some items that have been there from the start. Make sure to order your shirts while the Buy 3 get one FREE sale is on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
There are so many choices now, geeze :shock:

Maybe a "shall not be infringed" shirt with the GCO contest winner logo on the front?

I especially like the hoodie. I'm going to get one and pimp it all winter long.

This cafepress place is pretty cool.
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,610 Posts
For those who have ordered how long did it take for you to get your shirt from the time you ordered from the time you received it?
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,067 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
For those who have ordered how long did it take for you to get your shirt from the time you ordered from the time you received it?
You can dictate that by paying the cost of speeding it up.
 
61 - 80 of 138 Posts
Top