Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,739 Posts
How about iron on or sew on patches with the GCO logo? That way those of us with multiple range bags can get GCO logos for them without having to buy more bags.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Good idea Adam. I may even have a local contact that can do them.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Two new items just added to the store...

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
foshizzle said:
Was the GCO thong really necessary? :rotfl:
If I'm undressing a young lady and find one of those, I'll propose on the spot...

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
foshizzle said:
Ramm already ordered seven. One for each day of the week! :shock:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
asbrand said:
Come on...! The beer tankard is a MUST...!!! 8)
There will be one once we get the new logo! :D

·
Professional Troll
2,115 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
foshizzle said:
Ramm already ordered seven. One for each day of the week! :shock:
He must need them to keep the sand out...

:p

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just looked at the store and after having been open for the past two days we have absolutely NO ORDERS!?

What's the deal here folks? Is there nothing in the store you want? Are the prices too high? You don't like the idea that all the profits are going to help GCO fight for our rights? I need some feedback here. What do we need to change to get you folks shopping? Keep in mind that the only effect of price reductions is lowering the amount that goes to GCO.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Ramm already ordered seven. One for each day of the week!
lol

Adam5 said:
Does that mean that gsusnake is going to propose to him?
The registry will be set up at 400 Loan and Pawn....better yet....you should just go ahead and give me your wallet. lol

ICP_Juggalo said:
He must need them to keep the sand out...
Gunny says his work great for this. Hell, he's the one that recommended them :p 8)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,739 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Just looked at the store and after having been open for the past two days we have absolutely NO ORDERS!?

What's the deal here folks? Is there nothing in the store you want? Are the prices too high? You don't like the idea that all the profits are going to help GCO fight for our rights? I need some feedback here. What do we need to change to get you folks shopping? Keep in mind that the only effect of price reductions is lowering the amount that goes to GCO.
I'm going to sneak in an order between payday next week and vacation the following week.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
USMC - Retired said:

Placed my order for a T-Shirt. I am looking forward to the new logo and would like some polo shirts so I can wear one to work.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Brian618 said:
USMC - Retired said:

Placed my order for a T-Shirt. I am looking forward to the new logo and would like some polo shirts so I can wear one to work.
I think this is about the best first post I have ever seen!

Welcome Aboard Brian!!!

Working on Polo shirts seperately so I can get them with an embroidered logo not a printed one. I just don't think a printed logo would look right on a polo. I'll post here when I have more info for ordering them.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 138 Posts