One more on the side of the good guys

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by CtheHammer, Jul 30, 2007.

1. CtheHammer

CtheHammer New Member

In the interest of avoiding a blue on blue incident should y'all see me in Lawrenceville or Atlanta, it's okay, I'm on the good guys' team. :wink:

No, in all seriousness, been lurking here, actually posted about something in another thread, but now that I've got my GFL I reckon it's about time I introduced myself.

Going into final year of college at the North Avenue Trade School before I get commissioned into the US Navy. Bought my first gun, a Glock G19, back in May during finals week and have since received my GFL and a nifty CTAC holster so I can carry in style.

Ummm...about this GCO group, seems like a pretty elite fraternity of BA dudes. If I wanted to join I don't have to go through any hazing or anything, right? Branding irons scare me... :shock:

(just an FYI, I can be deadly serious when I need to be, but I figure life is more fun if you don't take things so seriously so if I ever sound like I'm not being serious when I should be it's probably just me tyring to put an aire of levity on an otherwises serious situation. Just beat me over the head with a 2x4 and I should straighten out pretty quickly :lol: )

C

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Serious hazing . . .

We are sure to get kicked off campus for it.

3. merlock

merlock New Member

:welcome:

We do better than branding irons...we just punch your CCW Badge on your chest :p :lol:

4. Corbomite

Corbomite New Member

Welcome.

I just joined GCO and it was fairly painless 8)

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! If you're attacked by a tie, just cover your eyes. It believes that if you can't see it, it can't see you.

6. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Na...it's like a T-Rex. You gotta stand really really still...then it gets bored and eats a goat.

7. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

:welcome:

Beware of the TIE. It is lurking in this forum all the time and there is only one who can control it.

8. Cavediver

Cavediver New Member

Wohoo! Another (soon to be) Tech grad!
    Welcome to the forum.

9. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

blood ribbon :) :twisted:

-----

Howdy.

10. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

11. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

The only hazing is that you have to come to the next shoot & bring enough ammo for all of your new friends to punch papper with your gun.

:)

Welcome.

12. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

13. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

After the Mitch Martin Freedom Festival, we're all going streaking - through the quad, into the gymnasium.

:wink:

Welcome!!!

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:rotfl: