Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
If there are no borders, there are no citizens, only competing tribes of identity politics - like Dreamers. And, if , as his name surely suggests, a Dreamer trumps a citizen, and if anyone on the planet is a potential American, then American citizenship is objectively worthless.

Words matter. Which is why seeing too many of the conservative commentariat meekly swallow the open-borders crowd's framing of the issue is so dispiriting. In this case, the Dream is a nightmare - of the end of nations, and of ordered societies.

·
69,784 Posts
For now, the Pentagon is working closely with the Department of Homeland Security to find out what this policy change will mean for DACA recipients currently in the military. Out of 800,000 DACA recipients, the Pentagon said that less than 900 are currently serving in the military.
Can't Congress decide that? Rome used to grant citizenship to military veterans. I see no reason why we can't do the same. Those who served have offered a lot to this country and demonstrated their loyalty.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Can't Congress decide that? Rome used to grant citizenship to military veterans. I see no reason why we can't do the same. Those who served have offered a lot to this country and demonstrated their loyalty.
Congress should be deciding all of it, not a Royal Proclamation from the POTUS because they said 'No'. Trump is simply moving it to congress where it belongs giving them six months to put up or shut up. That wasn't the reason I posted it. I thought service was one of the suggested/planned/considered paths to citizenship. The main point is the small percentage that decided to "serve" vs those that just show up and enjoy what our ancestors fought for and created. Without secure borders, there isn't much to keep swarms of humans from moving from one green field to another. Consuming all the stored resources and then moving on.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
In the future, service guarantees citizenship.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Like being here. So that means they are illegal occupiers.
The AP is controlling the narrative. Repeat a phrase long enough and the population will consider it the norm even if it's a lie. Like "assault weapon."

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
And WTH is this? One third of the students??
Chicago is a sanctuary city, a major one. That 1/3 was at a specific school (1,100 enrollment), not the entire Chicago school system.

But it makes you wonder exactly how many illegals are really in this country. The 11 million figure that's always thrown around is BS. It was 11 million decades ago. My guess? 40 million in the entire country.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Chicago is a sanctuary city, a major one. That 1/3 was at a specific school (1,100 enrollment), not the entire Chicago school system.

But it makes you wonder exactly how many illegals are really in this country. The 11 million figure that's always thrown around is BS. It was 11 million decades ago. My guess? 40 million in the entire country.
Yeah, read something on Reagan's amnesty being 4x the original estimate.

Might have been the same article, but they said, 'Nobody, grabs the mop and towels when the tub overflows without turning off the faucet first'.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear she was against that gay marriage stuff, well, back when Obama was.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I hear she's working on a new book explaining why the current one failed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts