Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Omegaman Weaponry

3K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  SheriffOconee 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

This is a new shop in Gainesville. I stopped by today, I guess they have been open a month or two. Nice place and nice people. Everything they have in that place is in excellent condition. No hunting rifles or duck guns, everyhting is tactical.

Here is what I saw.

several SKS and AKs
A wall full of ARs .223 and .308
two or three Galils
Mini thirty or two
a bunch of glocks
a Taurus Judge

The list goes on.
I told them I would post up about them, also told them about Southern Holsters, so if mr. southern holsters is looking, may be a good place to showcase your gear.

Omegaman Weaponry
1310 Dawsonville hwy
Gainesville, GA

Phone: 678.267.3739

Bonus: There business cards have a mushroom card on them. I prefer to buy from people that like mushroom clouds but that may be just me.

See less See more
#8 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
The Omega Man! (Wiki entry)

http://www.scifimoviepage.com/omega.html
Ever fantasised about what it would be like to be to be the last living person on earth?

The early 1970s Charlton Heston-starrer The Omega Man supplies some answers.
I may have to check that out, although I am not a huge fan of old movies, seem like crap compared to the new production value. I only go back to about Roadhouse.

#13 ·
kaizer said:
Hey guys,

This is a new shop in Gainesville. I stopped by today, I guess they have been open a month or two. Nice place and nice people. Everything they have in that place is in excellent condition. No hunting rifles or duck guns, everyhting is tactical.

Here is what I saw.

several SKS and AKs
A wall full of ARs .223 and .308
two or three Galils
Mini thirty or two
a bunch of glocks
a Taurus Judge

The list goes on.
I told them I would post up about them, also told them about Southern Holsters, so if mr. southern holsters is looking, may be a good place to showcase your gear.

Omegaman Weaponry
1310 Dawsonville hwy
Gainesville, GA

Phone: 678.267.3739

Bonus: There business cards have a mushroom card on them. I prefer to buy from people that like mushroom clouds but that may be just me.
Where in the G-Spot is this?

It's been so long since I've been home... give me a reference point.

#17 ·
zookeper said:
i stopped by last week while i was in gainesville, it's a small shop but they have a good selection of defense arms and was having a sale on shottys. said they'd give a discount if you mention GCO as i told them was how i found the store (i need some of those GCO cards btw)
didn't i give you some at the firehouse?
if not,i'm going to order (i think) 1000 with the new logo
in the next 2 weeks.

#19 ·
FAL's, M-14's, AR-10, AR-15, - We have it all

This is Bruce Lee of Omega Man Weaponry in Gainesville, GA.
Our address is: 1310 Dawsonville Hwy Ste-D Gainesville, GA 30501
TEL: 678-267-3739

Mention GA Packing and we will give you a discount on any item you pruchase.

We specialize in tactical rfiles, shotguns and handguns. If we dont have what you are looking for we can order it and get it for you at $25 over our cost and have it usually in 48 hours

We carry AR-15's, AR-10's, SA-58 FAL, M14's, SKS, AK's, Glock Stocking dealer, Kimber .45's, Colt Gold Cups, Taurus Judge.

We buy, sell and trade.

Military and Law Enforcement discounts

#21 ·
Re: FAL's, M-14's, AR-10, AR-15, - We have it all

kinghoodia said:

We specialize in tactical rfiles, shotguns and handguns. If we dont have what you are looking for we can order it and get it for you at $25 over our cost and have it usually in 48 hours

We carry AR-15's, AR-10's, SA-58 FAL, M14's, SKS, AK's, Glock Stocking dealer, Kimber .45's, Colt Gold Cups, Taurus Judge.

We buy, sell and trade.

Military and Law Enforcement discounts
Next time I visit my friend in Buford, I'll have to stop by!

#23 ·
Re: FAL's, M-14's, AR-10, AR-15, - We have it all

kinghoodia said:

But they don't have M1 Garand Enbloc clips.... Hey, that's 1940's tactical... :lol:

#26 ·
I've stopped by three different times now and they've been closed each time. I called for a price on ammo several weeks ago, call got forwarded to a cell phone, and I was told to call back at 1:30pm and someone would be in the store to help me. I decided to just drop in around 2pm... they were closed. I think 3 chances is my limit and won't be stopping again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.