Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
16,485 Posts
Re: FAL's, M-14's, AR-10, AR-15, - We have it all

kinghoodia said:
This is Bruce Lee of Omega Man Weaponry in Gainesville, GA.
Our address is: 1310 Dawsonville Hwy Ste-D Gainesville, GA 30501
TEL: 678-267-3739

Mention GA Packing and we will give you a discount on any item you pruchase.

We specialize in tactical rfiles, shotguns and handguns. If we dont have what you are looking for we can order it and get it for you at $25 over our cost and have it usually in 48 hours

We carry AR-15's, AR-10's, SA-58 FAL, M14's, SKS, AK's, Glock Stocking dealer, Kimber .45's, Colt Gold Cups, Taurus Judge.

We buy, sell and trade.

Military and Law Enforcement discounts
Next time I visit my friend in Buford, I'll have to stop by!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: FAL's, M-14's, AR-10, AR-15, - We have it all

kinghoodia said:
This is Bruce Lee of Omega Man Weaponry in Gainesville, GA.
Our address is: 1310 Dawsonville Hwy Ste-D Gainesville, GA 30501
TEL: 678-267-3739

Mention GA Packing and we will give you a discount on any item you pruchase.
But they don't have M1 Garand Enbloc clips.... Hey, that's 1940's tactical... :lol:

·
Registered
426 Posts
They have strange hours. Closed on Saturday (for instance).

When they are closed, all guns go into the Safe for, well, SAFEKEEPING

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
I've stopped by three different times now and they've been closed each time. I called for a price on ammo several weeks ago, call got forwarded to a cell phone, and I was told to call back at 1:30pm and someone would be in the store to help me. I decided to just drop in around 2pm... they were closed. I think 3 chances is my limit and won't be stopping again.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have been in there a couple times... Not too impressed everything I saw was at least 50-75 bucks more expensive than 400 pawn and is further away. I also noted that its a glock store (nothing wrong with that) its just not my cup of tea :?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ashe said:
Well there is a remake of it called "I am Legend" starring Will Smith coming out later this year.
You should check out the original with Vincent Price circa 1960 something. That was a real stinker of a movie.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I ran in there this weekend.

Good selection... outrageous prices. $399 for an SKS?

·
Registered
20 Posts
question

i was there about 3 months ago and i thought you had a "no loaded firearms" sign posted am i mistaken? i hope i am because you are like 2 miles from my house and i would love to buy from you.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Re: question

rgaines1117 said:
i was there about 3 months ago and i thought you had a "no loaded firearms" sign posted am i mistaken? i hope i am because you are like 2 miles from my house and i would love to buy from you.
They did have one posted.

I ignored it because mine was concealed anyway.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,012 Posts
Three Comments

I stopped by once. They were open and a sales guy was at the counter.

I mentioned that this was my first time here and that I'd heard about the place from online discussions at Georgia Packing.Org. The clerk didn't have anything to say. He just asked if I was looking for something special. I was just browsing.

Good selction of semi-auto military rifles. The one AR-15 I looked at had what I thought was a "normal" price of around $800

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
the reason he is closed on saturday is because he is a 7th day adventist, for them their sabboth is on saturday and not on sunday .... I kinda have to respect a man that will close his shop on one of the busiest days for retail business due to his religion.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Outsydlooknin75 said:
the reason he is closed on saturday is because he is a 7th day adventist, for them their sabboth is on saturday and not on sunday .... I kinda have to respect a man that will close his shop on one of the busiest days for retail business due to his religion.
Hmm, I'm an SDA too. Might have to run up there some time when I'm ready to buy a rifle. It also might be worth his while to post here on occasion too.

I have a significant amount of respect for him honoring his religion. That can be hard to find these days.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,012 Posts
Open until 7 pm

I just stopped by. On a weekday, they're open until 7 pm. That's good. Prices were a bit higher than I was expecting. ARs ran from $800 -$1300. They had a Chinese-made copy of an M14 (M1-A, semi auto only) for $1300. $1400 for one made by "Armscorp." $1700 for a real Springfield Armory M1-A with the shorter barrel and camo stock.

They had plenty of other kinds of handguns besides Glocks. The guy was wearing a Glock logo shirt, but does that make it a "Glock store" ?

·
68,147 Posts
Re:

Malum Prohibitum said:
The last man alive . . . is not alone!

Ok, re-watched this. Two pre-teen boys thought it was great. It is not so great as I remember it being when I was a pre-teen boy . . . .

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Re: Re:

Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":12d6pqh2]The last man alive . . . is not alone!

Ok, re-watched this. Two pre-teen boys thought it was great. It is not so great as I remember it being when I was a pre-teen boy . . . .[/quote:12d6pqh2]

Sadly, very little ever is.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts