Oliver Hardy Festival......Results!

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by CountryGun, Sep 30, 2010.

1. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Come on out for a great time! Last year 30,000 folks attended. Dance in the streets!

We were stuck in a back alley last year, and still managed to get 37 new members in one day. This year, we have a prime spot on the main street. I shooting for eighty new members!

Looking for a few good GCO members to help at our table. As of now we have three that will be there all day, but we need to pee and eat. :lol:

Hope to see you there!

2. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Re: Oliver Hardy Festival, Harlem, October 2nd!

and this year you can OC??

3. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Absolutely! Cocked and locked! Public Gatherings are dead, thanks to GCO.

4. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

i meant in regards to vendors rules etc... :mrgreen:

5. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

I, my wife, and the third person at the table will be OC loaded. We'd love to have you along for the ride. Pun intended. :lol:

6. higabyte

higabyte New Member

I'll be swinging by the table and signing up as well. My friend said tonight his father in law was gonna be working the table too .... I pretty sure he said it was for GCO. Hell it might even be you CountryGun??

We can CC for this event as well correct? I don't have any OC holsters.

7. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

What are you carrying? I might have a holster that will work.
    CC welcome! Please stop by. I look forward to meeting you, and signing you up. :wink:

You'll never find another grassroots organization in this country doing more for you and yours.

Is your friend David? That's the only Son in Law I have. He probably won't be out of bed when you're by the table. :lol:

8. higabyte

higabyte New Member

Yep, it's you... This is Tracey! That tall bald kid! (I use the term kid loosely).

I recently bought a XD9 Subcompact. I'm left handed though, I have a couple hip holsters, but they are right handed. I was over at your range tonight shooting. David brought out the .22 and my son shot that. I'm gonna buy him one for christmas I think. Looking at getting my wife a pistol in the near future as well.

He'll be out of bed, him and V are coming with us lol.

9. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Look forward to signing you up, Tracey! Do I get to blood you with a "Guns Save Lives" button. :lol:

10. higabyte

higabyte New Member

Sounds painful. lol

See you Saturday!

11. robfromga

robfromga New Member

Lets out do the numbers we did at the last gun show! Go get them Don! Kelli and I are doing a trackday at CMP, other wise we'd be by to lend a hand. Hope your feeling better!

12. soldierlaney

soldierlaney New Member

ill see yall there should be a good turn out for the festival

13. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Way to go CountryGum!

I have never heard of this festival. Info please? Sounds like fun from what little you posted. Maybe I can talk Mrs. MackTee into doing something a little different for a change...

[​IMG]

14. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

15. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Come one, come all! Would love to have you at the GCO table, but would also very much enjoy meeting fellow GCO members. Live in the Harlem area, and not a GCO member? Stop by and sign up!

16. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Relatively slow day for such a large crowd. It seems there are fewer and fewer folks with fifteen bucks in their pocket. We could have brought in another thirty members if we were set up to take plastic.

We had three great volunteers, in addition to the wife and myself, and we took in twenty new members with two renewals. Special thanks to all!

17. higabyte

higabyte New Member

you got a $20 from me... that was cheap compared to trying to feed the family out there lol. good seeing you guys!

18. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

You made my day, Sir!........even though I didn't get to blood you with that GCO button. :lol: Always nice seeing you. Spread the word to your Marine friends. No GWL required on your ID alone, and you are good to carry in more places than I can.

19. higabyte

higabyte New Member

Everyone I know at work that has weapons is aware of the No GWL, but I am spreading the word. My neighbor is a Columbia County Sheriff and he wasn't aware.

When you say I'm good to carry in more places than you, what special places can I carry that you can't? I wasn't aware of any special places.

Next time you come over to David's I'll let you blood me!

20. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Great job!
    :righton: :righton: :righton: