Old holster back in rotation

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Sharky, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Sharky

Sharky New Member

So has anybody else bought a holster say a few years ago, then decided hmm, I actually like it again?

Yeah happened to me, below is a holster from Gould & Goodrich. It is a paddle holster model 807. It actually holds the gun pretty darn close for a paddle and now I am leaning towards it a bit more than my belt holster. I decided for open carry I might use this one more often. (easier to take off where not permitted to carry) Just feels good again. Wierd I tell you!

http://www.gouldusa.com/catalog/showMod ... =Gold+Line

2. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

You can call it the Roger Clemens holster.

:wink:

3. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Hey Sharky,

He just called your holster an overpriced has-been that only a yankee would use! :shock:

Them's fightin words! :twisted:

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:shock:

:lol:

5. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Sure I just recycled one that I have owned for over 20 years. Bought a gun that didn't fit anything else. Its been in the crawlspace for years(made the mistake of listening to my wife). I think it soaked up a half a bottle of neatsfoot oil.

6. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Hey if my holster had a record like "the Rocket" had I have no issues with that! But it was a good crack wsweeks2!

Yeah I have heard them all. Its funny how you ask a player who he wants to play with and most will say the Yankees or Red Sox. Winning is just a way of life for us Yankee Fans, and.......OH YES... THE YANKS WILL BE BACK TO FORM! We own history, and have the world series rings to prove it. Twenty something and counting!

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

I am a Yankess fan by default. I can't stand the sports teams from Bmore where I grew up, so I cheer for anyone the Baltimoron's can't stand. I despise the Red Sox as well and I'm a transplant Braves fan.

The holster looks nice Sharky.

8. Sharky

Sharky New Member

LOL now thats funny wsweeks....

Any hater of redsox nation is a friend of mine!

On another note, I do resepct the Sox a tiny bit. They have a great team as well and in the end its all baseball! The rivalry is great though and really great to watch.

9. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Red Sox, Gators, and Terps are all the same to me. I wouldn't piss on any of them to put out the fire if they were burning.

Sorry, not all of them are bad, but I have stories for each one.