Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
Looking at his shirt it appears the bird is on our side. (39 second mark)

Nemo

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I noticed that also

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,906 Posts
200 acre Memorial Park in Buckhead. Who knew there was a park that large there? However, some reviews mentioned raw sewage in the park, even at the playground. Yuck!

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,906 Posts
When clawed in the head by a large protected species bird, would you be charged for shooting it? :-k

I really don't want to be pulling the trigger on a gun firing anywhere near my head, but I might pistol whip the bird. :lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was hoping the reporter would go into the park.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
If I lived around there, I think I'd carry a tennis racquet while jogging or walking.

If this happened in a rural area without all the metrosexual libtards around, I'd say the right defensive tool is one of those .410 Judge revolvers. (Finally, I found something they're good for!)

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
Looking at the larger pic available, perchance a trans-male and the bird is trying to remove the defective gene (or however those genes work) from the population?

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Bwhahaha! Somebody get that bird a life time membership to GCO! :rotfl2:

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Rikki Klaus is hot.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
Hey, I'd look good with the right lighting and makeup too! Well, maybe... :lol:
I used to think that too. But realized that in all probability neither of us would.

Nemo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.