Ohhh some people can hit my "I hate stupid" nerve!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Taurus, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Ohhh some people can hit my "I hate stupid" nerve! :banghead:

(2) Quotes from AJC Vent:

"When the Second Amendment was adopted, a firearm was an 18th-century single-shot musket. There were no concealable handguns, semiautomatic weapons or mass killers."

"Guns don’t kill people; people do. But people kill much more effectively when they have guns"

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/vent/index.html

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Re: Ohhh some people can hit my "I hate stupid" ne

No mass killers back then? Ever heard of Jack the Ripper? Prosititutes were slit open from top to bottom and left to rot in the streets. Lets trade football and baseball and go back to the mass killings for sporting entertainment at the Colliseium because mankind was so much more civilized back then. Ah, the good old days. :roll:

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

"Guns don’t kill people; people do. But people kill much more effectively when they have guns"

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands murdered in the Rwandan genocide. A machete worded for them.

"When the Second Amendment was adopted, a firearm was an 18th-century single-shot musket. There were no concealable handguns, semiautomatic weapons or mass killers."

When the First Amendment was adopted, news came from pamphlets and newspapers. There were no television, radio, or internet to spread hate. Let's ban radio, television, and the internet.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

"When the First Amendment was adopted, a press was an 18th-century single-press per page, labor intensive machine. There were no high volume electric presses, computer printers, internet, or Georgiapacking.org forums."

:twisted:

5. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Ban all them there gadgits... if they were not around then they do not need them today or that amendment does not cover them today.

6. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Don't you know before they invented guns no one killed each other and back in the Revolutionary war only a few people died because the guns weren't that good.

Idiots. I'd like to put all those folks who think that way on a battlefield during the Cursades. Unfortunately, time machines are tough to come by, maybe there's an Amazonian tribe that doesn't use guns that could be convinced a bunch of people are coming to take their land. Then we'd see just how much you DON'T need a firearm to kill.