Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I've got to wonder what crime the officer thought his neighbor had commited on the tape.

Malicious spraying of a cigarette butt?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I wish all the bad cops (and politicians) were stupid enough to record themselves breaking a law. It would make life so much easier.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Wow, it still boggles my mind that people will hate other people for what they look like.

I never really encountered racism until I moved to Georgia, and even then it was not very prominent. When I moved down here to Statesboro....it is very apparent that a majority of the whites here hate the blacks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ignorance doesn't discriminate. There're still racists and bigots of every color...you just have to know where to look.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Being stupid really is a crime :!:

·
68,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This cop was black, and from the story, it is the interracial thing that really got on his nerves, which makes it rather odd that he moved to a neighborhood with several interracial couples?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The general stupidity of the human race never ceases to amaze me. :shock:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
johnpeace said:
When I moved down here to Statesboro....it is very apparent that a majority of the whites here hate the blacks.
How do the black folks feel about ******?
That depends.

I have noticed two distinct social classes of black people here in statesboro.

Ghetto:
They dress like rappers with clothes that don't fit and all the same speech you would hear from a rap cd.
Hates the ******.

Preppy:
They wear polo shirts and dress like frat boys/girls. They speak like frat kids.
Is friends with ******.

9/10 fit into either of those classes.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Foul said:
Well...I'm safe.
I'm NOT a racist...I hate everybody. :p
Yeah, skin color is such a stupid reason to hate someone.

You must look past a persons skin color and get to know them. Only then can you hate them for the person they truely are. :wink:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
You must look past a persons skin color and get to know them. Only then can you hate them for the person they truly are. :wink:
That is almost the same phrase I use.

I always say:
I don't hate people because of what they look like. I hate them for the horrible person they are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts