Offical Keep Georgia Zombie Free T-Shirt Order Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EmTea, Nov 5, 2010.

1. EmTea

EmTea New Member

Alright guys, this is it.

For those of you ill informed I'm having t-shirts made for the Georgia Zombie Defense Force (not a real organization, just something I made up.)

The Shirt:

The Front (top left side)
    [​IMG]

The Back (Middle):
    [​IMG]

These t-shirts will be screen printed on Gildan 6.1oz 100% preshrunk cotton t-shirts in the "Military Green" color.
    [​IMG].

Cost:

The shirts will be $13.00 for sizes Small through Extra Large. Any size above Double Extra Large (XXL) is going to cost an additional $2.00

Due to the nature of the game, I cannot go ahead and order these. I will need a certain percentage of the cost up-front before I can pull the trigger on this. Also I'm going to need an official count of how many shirts in what sizes before I can submit the order. I hope you all understand.

I know it sucks, but I have to have a reasonable amount of pre-paid orders before I can submit the order with the company. I know $450-$500 isn't a lot of money to most people but for a poor college student it is. I wish I could just order 50 of them and meet you guys at the next gun show to sell them, but I cannot. This is the way it has to be.

Shipping:

I live in the Kennesaw area and I am a student at Kennesaw State University so if you live in the area I would be more than happy to meet with you to get you your shirt(s). If this doesn't work for you, I'd be happy to ship it to you, but that is going to add an additional cost to the order. For 1-2 shirts it'll be $5, 3-4 shirts will be $7. If you are ordering 5 or more shirts I will contact you about delivery. I ship everything USPS Priority Mail.

Payment:

The best way to send in your payment is through PayPal, you can send the money to [email protected]. If you would just put your name (real and GP alias), how many shirts you want, what sizes, the best way to contact you, and your shipping preference in the comment box when you send the money.

If PayPal does not work for you, please email me at [email protected] with the subject "Keep GA Zombie Free Shirt" and we can work something out.

If there are any questions, please either contact me through the forums or email me at [email protected]

I'll will keep everyone updated as far as when I submit the order and when I receive the shirts. Once I get the shirts I will try to keep the turn around time as quick as possible.

As I said before, I am a student and I'm not always by a computer at all times so I will do my best to get back with you in a timely manner.

Once again,
    My name is Matt and my email address is [email protected] if you have ANY questions do not hesitate to email me.

Good To Go:

• martin_j00 (I also got your friends too, they're GTG)[/*:m:2flht781]
    • TheLaw[/*:m:2flht781][/list:eek::2flht781]

*I've got an order from two other forum members who didn't include their GP alias so I can't add them to the list. But I got your orders as well.

If you're name is on this list that means I've either got the payment through PayPal or we have settled up in a different way. I'll update this list periodically.

Thank you guys.

-
      Matt

2. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

3. TheLaw

TheLaw Old Time Member

You have money! Thanks.

4. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

I'm guessing the "GZDF" stands for Georgia Zombie Defense Force?

As soon as I set up my pay pal account, I'll be ordering 1 or 5 :)

5. EmTea

EmTea New Member

Updated the GTG list.

Since some people have asked various questions I'll put my responses here.

How long is the turn around time?

Well I'm going to let this thread stew for a week or so, make sure everyone has a chance to get in on this. Then I'll submit the order to the printer. The printer will take 5-7 business days to create the shirts. If you plan on shipping, I ship everything through USPS Priority Mail, so it'll take 2-3 days. It might take a bit longer if you want to meet with me, I've got a really odd schedule this semester but I can work around it pretty well.

What does GZDF stand for?

GZDF stands for "Georgia Zombie Defense Force". It's a fictitious organization that I created and has no affiliation with GPO, GCO, or any other related website.

6. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

Ok so I just sent you funds, and I'm sorry my internet messed it all up.. I had all my info written out, but I'll write it in a PM..

7. martin_j001

Just sent more $ to order a friend that doesn't use paypal a shirt. :righton:

8. mercaptan

mercaptan New Member

Made my own order too. Real excited about these!

9. EmTea

EmTea New Member

I'm sorry guys. It's been one hell of a weekend, between work and school.

I got some more orders in and I'm in the process of getting everything put in. I'll update the list when I'm done.

Also, I plan to submit the order to the printer on Tuesday. I hope that's alright with everyone.

10. phoenix212

phoenix212 New Member

11. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

Payment sent for 3 shirts via paypal!

12. EmTea

EmTea New Member

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. Work + School = No time for me this week.

I'm sending out the order this morning. I know I never updated the list, but if you emailed me or sent money to me, I got your order in.

Thanks everyone, 55 shirts is a pretty good order!

Now because of the holidays coming up, I doubt they will get done until after Thanksgiving. But as soon as I get them, I'll send them out.

13. martin_j001

Damn, that is a lot of shirts! Thanks for the update EmTea! :righton:

14. martin_j001

bump for an update? I need some new t-shirts. :)

15. TheLaw

TheLaw Old Time Member

This is from the Ar15 thread where he is selling these. This is his second batch of shirts and the first batch has been shipped, received and everyone is happy so I believe it is just the holidays and his school that has delayed the shirts. :righton:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=35&t=430935&page=2#bottom

16. martin_j001

Wasn't worried necessarily, just wondering if there was an update, didn't realize this order was going along with a second at arfcom, so thanks for the heads up on that. :righton:

17. EmTea

EmTea New Member

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been pretty swamped with finals. The shirts are done and I'm picking them up tomorrow. I should have them all in the mail by Wednesday.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

18. TheLaw

TheLaw Old Time Member

Thank you for the update. I know what trying to do one of these group buys can be like. Looking forward to getting the shirt.

19. lostprofit

lostprofit New Member

Man, I completely forgot about these. Let me know if you do another batch. I do want one of these.

20. martin_j001

Thanks for the update! Hope school is going well! :righton: