Off topic but geez

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Sharky, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Anyways bad cop i guess, I just dont get why the other guy is just watching this happen regardless of what she may have done. Beating on small women just doesnt make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvi4L21-kHo

2. kkennett

kkennett New Member

Now why would one tend bar unarmed? What you see there is outrageous.

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I believe they are in occupied territory where one is not allowed to carry, unless you are a police officer. You know....like the police officer in the video.

4. maddog

maddog New Member

It wouldn't be offlimits if you owned the bar, but would be considered offlimits if you just worked there.

Just another of our stupid restrictions ... WTG Georgia Legislature

5. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

while i am not giving our frends under the dome a pass,this occoured in chicago, NO CARRY EXCEPT LEO!!!

6. Taler

Taler New Member

I'm not sure I agree with you Maddog. I think the law is in conflict with itself regarding an owner of a business that serves alcohol (carry to your own business) and public gathering.

7. Taler

Taler New Member

Lol.

I'm not sure I agree with you GAGunOwner, because the law is in conflict with itself regarding the right of a business owner to carry in his business, and the public gathering law.

8. maddog

maddog New Member

I'm not sure why you are even looking at public gathering? If you are referring to a bar as a public gathering, then I suppose that any store or resteraunt would also be considered a public gathering.

I don't mind being wrong or corrected ... just wish that I knew the right answer

9. maddog

maddog New Member

My apologies GaGunowner. I also just reread the code also and understand what you are referring to. I guess the only way around that would be for the bar owner to also get permit for security guard then he could be allowed to carry in his bar.

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Or just do away with the whole public gathering thing ;)

11. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Have you joined GCO yet?

12. maddog

maddog New Member

I just did the online join with GCO. Still waiting for my GFL, just applied 3/13/07

13. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Awesome!

I hope the wait time on that permit is short.