Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was taking my friend to work. The first breakfast place we came across was the Flying Biscuit near 10th Street in Atlanta. Believe me this isn't my area of town if you know what I mean. :lol:

Anyway, the place serves alcohol so we all know what that means. This is another example of why GA's PG is so bad. You just don't think of a breakfast place as being off-limits. I saw people drinking in there at like 8am and the menu listed alcoholic drinks. Weird.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
I drink at 8am all the time.

Contrary to popular opinion, not *all* of us work 9-5pm jobs. 8)

8am is about 10 minutes after I get home from a 10 hour shift.

So yeah...I'll likely have a drink...or two...

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,798 Posts
I've started drinking at 9am before...but 8am?! that's just crazy talk.

And little did I know...beer is a great substitute for breakfast on game days. You have to get a few good stomach-fulls of beer in ya the help digest the bar-b-que at around 12-5pm. I mean...you can't watch football sober and hungry right? That would just make the baby jesus cry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
Half beer and half buttermilk makes a great breakfast drink...

Nutritious, "hair of the dog" and has a calming effect on abused stomachs.

Ramm, you should try it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Macktee said:
Half beer and half buttermilk makes a great breakfast drink...
Nutritious, "hair of the dog" and has a calming effect on abused stomachs.

Ramm, you should try it.
damn im puking after reading that...maybe a mayonnaise biscuit to go along with it... yum yum
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,697 Posts
Rammstein said:
I've started drinking at 9am before...but 8am?! that's just crazy talk.

And little did I know...beer is a great substitute for breakfast on game days. You have to get a few good stomach-fulls of beer in ya the help digest the bar-b-que at around 12-5pm. I mean...you can't watch football sober and hungry right? That would just make the baby jesus cry.
Especially not GEORGIA SOUTHERN EAGLES football.

(sorry, I know that was a little obnoxious, but I gotta show 'em some love)
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,697 Posts
St. Patty's Day in Savannah.

I got invited for cocktails at 6 a.m. with a friend's group who was marching, and was good and trashed for mass at 8.
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,697 Posts
glockgirl said:
Do any of you have a liver left???
The liver is evil and must be punished!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
Depart house for Tiger stadium at 0400, after about 2 hours of sleep. Commence tailgate initial configuration at 0415. Top off first beer prior to 0500.

For a game that starts at 1900.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,624 Posts
lsu_nonleg said:
Depart house for Tiger stadium at 0400, after about 2 hours of sleep. Commence tailgate initial configuration at 0415. Top off first beer prior to 0500.

For a game that starts at 1900.
Been there, Done that!

I rarely work during the day as well. Most times we complete trips between 6am and 9am so drinking in the early morning is somewhat common. Any time of day is a good time for a hoppy IPA or an oatmeal stout. :love: :drink:
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,697 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
NetAdminWithGun said:
Am i the only person on here that doesn't really drink?
No, I don't that much. Every so often I do, though.
You're a Georgia Southern student, it's required.

That, and building Slip'n'Slides in the hallway that get your RA fired...
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top