Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts
it is so cold that folks shopping at Walmart this morning are wearing two pairs of pajama pants
:D:D:rotfl2:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,160 Posts

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,696 Posts
Latest post that got a good laugh from me.

If you just happen to find a bomb, an incendiary, a thermonuclear device, deadly chemicals, or anything of the sort, please DO NOT put it in your vehicle and drive around with it, and most importantly, don't bring it to the Sheriff's Office.
Call us; we know a guy. He'll come to you.
None of the above applies to ammo. You can bring ammo.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Just finished moving all our stuff to Oconee County. Close on the house tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the change of scenery and OCSD sense of humor.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Just finished moving all our stuff to Oconee County. Close on the house tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the change of scenery and OCSD sense of humor.
And you've already made your first big mistake. It's the Oconee County Sheriff's OFFICE, not the sheriffs department. OCSO not OCSD.

Its a small but very important distinction!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And you've already made your first big mistake. It's the Oconee County Sheriff's OFFICE, not the sheriffs department. OCSO not OCSD.

He probably has a non cannon 1911 in his possession as well :handcuffs:

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts

If you say, "Sheriff's Department" 3 times, Legacy38 shows up. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Crap. All that moving left me drained. Maybe I'll drop by with donuts and ask for forgiveness. That would be easier than having to move back and explain to my 6 year old why we had to re-enroll her in the Clarke County criminal training program..er school system.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Hopefully he's too busy laughing at the poop blizzard he started with the other thread and missed this one.
Hope beyond hope. See those statist police create controversial posts to distract you from the funny facebook posts... or something.

I don't know, phaed will be along shortly to tell you how statist's blah blah blah BS.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
statist's blah blah blah BS

Reactions: gunsmoker
1 - 15 of 15 Posts