Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I spotted a man OCing a black semi-auto. handgun. It was in an inside the wasteband holster, so I could only see mainly the handle because of his jeans. He was a black man wearing a silver motorcycle helmet and a leather looking biker jacket (vest?). This was at about 6:30-6:40 PM today. He was stopped at a red light (first vehicle in left lane) between the Quick-Trip and the car wash past South DeKalb Mall and 285 on Flat Shoals Road in DeKalb County. He continued down Flat Shoals for another mile or so, then I lost him. I thought it was pretty cool. There was no indication that he was in law enforcement.

Is this anybody here?

·
Premium Member
16,485 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
Today, I spotted a man OCing a black semi-auto. handgun. It was in an inside the wasteband holster, so I could only see mainly the handle because of his jeans. He was a black man wearing a silver motorcycle helmet and a leather looking biker jacket (vest?). This was at about 6:30-6:40 PM today. He was stopped at a red light (first vehicle in left lane) between the Quick-Trip and the car wash past South DeKalb Mall and 285 on Flat Shoals Road in DeKalb County. He continued down Flat Shoals for another mile or so, then I lost him. I thought it was pretty cool. There was no indication that he was in law enforcement.

Is this anybody here?
If it was a Taurus, I think we both know the person.

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
budder said:
GAGunOwner said:

Is this anybody here?
If it was a Taurus, I think we both know the person.
I couldn't tell what type of handgun it was. The guy's helmet was the open-faced type and he didn't seem familiar but maybe I didn't get a good enough look.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Ga_Regul8r said:
...No doubt in fear that it would jump from the holster and start randomly shooting innocent bystanders. :rotfl2:
Must have been a Glock then. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.