Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I spotted a man OCing a black semi-auto. handgun. It was in an inside the wasteband holster, so I could only see mainly the handle because of his jeans. He was a black man wearing a silver motorcycle helmet and a leather looking biker jacket (vest?). This was at about 6:30-6:40 PM today. He was stopped at a red light (first vehicle in left lane) between the Quick-Trip and the car wash past South DeKalb Mall and 285 on Flat Shoals Road in DeKalb County. He continued down Flat Shoals for another mile or so, then I lost him. I thought it was pretty cool. There was no indication that he was in law enforcement.

Is this anybody here?
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,485 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
Today, I spotted a man OCing a black semi-auto. handgun. It was in an inside the wasteband holster, so I could only see mainly the handle because of his jeans. He was a black man wearing a silver motorcycle helmet and a leather looking biker jacket (vest?). This was at about 6:30-6:40 PM today. He was stopped at a red light (first vehicle in left lane) between the Quick-Trip and the car wash past South DeKalb Mall and 285 on Flat Shoals Road in DeKalb County. He continued down Flat Shoals for another mile or so, then I lost him. I thought it was pretty cool. There was no indication that he was in law enforcement.

Is this anybody here?
If it was a Taurus, I think we both know the person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
budder said:
GAGunOwner said:
Today, I spotted a man OCing a black semi-auto. handgun. It was in an inside the wasteband holster, so I could only see mainly the handle because of his jeans. He was a black man wearing a silver motorcycle helmet and a leather looking biker jacket (vest?). This was at about 6:30-6:40 PM today. He was stopped at a red light (first vehicle in left lane) between the Quick-Trip and the car wash past South DeKalb Mall and 285 on Flat Shoals Road in DeKalb County. He continued down Flat Shoals for another mile or so, then I lost him. I thought it was pretty cool. There was no indication that he was in law enforcement.

Is this anybody here?
If it was a Taurus, I think we both know the person.
I couldn't tell what type of handgun it was. The guy's helmet was the open-faced type and he didn't seem familiar but maybe I didn't get a good enough look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
Oh admit it. You didn't notice his face because you were too busy oogling his piece. No doubt in fear that it would jump from the holster and start randomly shooting innocent bystanders. :rotfl2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
Ga_Regul8r said:
...No doubt in fear that it would jump from the holster and start randomly shooting innocent bystanders. :rotfl2:
Must have been a Glock then. :)
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top