OC'd again today

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by Glock21SF, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Glock21SF

Glock21SF New Member

Yep at Food Depot on HWY 5 in Douglasville getting stuff for taco night for 30 min
    No looks no problems no worries.

Getting used to it but still CC most of the time.

Went to Stoddards on Fairburn and got some Remington Golden Saber .45 185 gr +P JHP for carry and ordered a Tagua IWB holster for the Glock 21SF
    Great Day

2. Glock21SF

Glock21SF New Member

OH and asked if they needed any Georgia Carry.org cards and they had some up front and a huge banner on the wall...

3. higabyte

higabyte New Member

:righton:

It gets addicting. I've been oc'ing everywhere I go lately. Today I went to the dry cleaners, the Augusta mall, old navy, super walmart, applebees and IGA.

And I think that's it for today. Lol.

4. Glock21SF

Glock21SF New Member

"It gets addicting. I've been oc'ing everywhere I go lately. Today I went to the dry cleaners, the Augusta mall, old navy, super walmart, applebees and IGA."

Yes it does. Strapped it on this morning and before I knew it the wife had me at dglsvle wal mart, dollar general, food depot and the marathon gas station....Funny though as OCing the last month I have not gotten one comment or strange stare or encountered and LEO....getting boring..I want to hand out some GCO cards. waiting on updated flyers to arrive in a few weeks

5. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

if you click the quote button in the post you would like to quote then it will post it in a text bubble/\ and cite who said it for you ;)

6. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

Ah there you are!! I replied to your private message!!!

Maybe we can all get together at Smoking Pig here in Valdosta soon for a meet and greet!

7. Glock21SF

Glock21SF New Member

Ya Im here...
    Stupid computer crashed and Im using this one and couldnt retrieve my password so had to start another screen name so now its this.
    That would be great to meet and eat some swine. Well keep in touch and figure it out...g

8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Good job. Keep up the OC'in. It does eventually feel completely normal. Good luck. I suspect you won't have much of a problem.

9. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

You know I'm in.

10. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

The next Saturday the wife has to work, I'm in...lol

11. Glock21SF

Glock21SF New Member

I dont think I can make it...Its 250 miles from here...lol

12. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

Oh, I thought you were in Douglas, not Douglasville!!! Your in north Georgia?