Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, who were you today at bass pro wharehouse in macon? you were wearing a blue shirt and OC'ing what could have possibly been a ruger sr9c, but i didnt get a good look. i saw you 4 times, atleast one of which i believe you notice my georgiacarry.org hat. i saw you once near the aquarium, then i saw you between the aquarium and the fudge stand, then i saw you once near the fudge stand, then i saw you once near the door. you were with your girlfriend or wife, who i think may have been wearing a green something......

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
308sniper said:
so, who were you today at bass pro wharehouse in macon? you were wearing a blue shirt and OC'ing what could have possibly been a ruger sr9c, but i didnt get a good look. i saw you 4 times, atleast one of which i believe you notice my georgiacarry.org hat. i saw you once near the aquarium, then i saw you between the aquarium and the fudge stand, then i saw you once near the fudge stand, then i saw you once near the door. you were with your girlfriend or wife, who i think may have been wearing a green something......
Hanging out by the fudge stand huh. :lol:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mis/

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmorriss said:
Adam5 said:
ChipM said:
You know, prior to SB308 that would have been a crime.
How is that?
The only thing I could think of would be PG, but I would claim it was a mall and point to that AG opinion.
how is a standalone bass pro wharehouse a mall?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
drtybykr said:
308sniper said:
Hanging out by the fudge stand huh. :lol:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mis/
Oh, that is so wrong in so many ways! :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hey folks, when you see someone OC'ing go introduce yourself to them. see if they're on this site or are a member @ gacarry. Just say hey..... :righton:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Adam5 said:
ChipM said:
How is that?
The building is owned by some sort of Macon/Bibb developmental authority or some such thing. So a public gathering due to being a publicly-owned building. Really messed up how the law used to be...

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
jreXD9 said:
hey folks, when you see someone OC'ing go introduce yourself to them. see if they're on this site or are a member @ gacarry. Just say hey..... :righton:
That would make the Membership Coordinator happy.
:wink:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I was at that specific store on Saturday after going to a gun show near Atlanta. It wasn't me but you would know that. ;)

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
gtmatt said:
Adam5 said:
ChipM said:
How is that?
The building is owned by some sort of Macon/Bibb developmental authority or some such thing. So a public gathering due to being a publicly-owned building. Really messed up how the law used to be...
Correctamundo. But then again, is it any less messed up now? I can legally go to pay my power bill in person while carrying if I'm a Georgia Power customer, but if I'm a city power customer then I would go to jail. I can go to the Starbuck's in Snellville while carrying, but if I go to the one at Fifth and Spring in Atlanta I'll go to jail. I can work for a private company and carry to work, but if I do that exact same job for the city or state (even if I'm there all alone, late at night, at the parking lot is in a high-crime area), I'd go to jail for carrying.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
308sniper said:
You mean it was his job to stop you and say Hi? :righton:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
So if it was me does the OP want to give me a kiss? or take me out sometime? :lol:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
308sniper said:
So, you weren't OCing, too? :screwy:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AV8R said:
i had my jacket on because it was raining outside. didnt want to get my kimber wet.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AV8R said:
308sniper said:
AV8R said:
i had my jacket on because it was raining outside. didnt want to get my kimber wet.
:lol:

I was just giving you chit. Kimbers can't get wet? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
they can, but i didnt want to get my grand raptor wet. if it was anything cheaper, i wouldnt have cared.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
308sniper said:
AV8R said:
308sniper said:
AV8R said:
:lol:

I was just giving you chit. Kimbers can't get wet? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
they can, but i didnt want to get my grand raptor wet. if it was anything cheaper, i wouldnt have cared.
If you can't get a Kimber wet what good is it? :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts