Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, you guys helped me out with the CC holsters, and that is handled. Now, I am looking into OC holsters. Any favorites among you guys? Links?

I was thinking about the Blackhawk injection molded holsters, either a level 1 or 2. What do you think? Also could you tell me what a roto holster is?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
mzmtg said:
No retention, I know, but this is what I use, it's a Don Hume 721OT:
What is that in the holster?

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
zookeper said:
i just got a blackhawk serpa 2 with carbon finish for my model 92 and i like it a lot, nice retention.
I have the Blackhawk Serpa 2 as well, but I got a great deal on one without the carbon fiber - really doesn't matter other than looks, but it's a great holster. I'm looking to buy another one so I don't have to switch from paddle to belt as much though.

Next holster I'm buying though is a Galco FLETCH. I have a wedding to go to in another month and a half and I need something that won't bulge as much. And the wedding isn't in this state - it's in one that actually allows carry in church.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I've had a Serpa for about 2 weeks (XD9sc). So far, I like it. The paddle is very comfortable and, after a couple of modifications (thanks larryg2!) it's pretty easy to put on or remove as needed.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
To momentarily get back on topic, I got an e-mail from Tom at Southern Holsters tonight. He has the "custom goods" turned off for three weeks. He's getting caught up on orders, taking a vacation, and designing a new website.

He has ordered the dummy gun to make the new holster for my M&P. I'll post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Ross Leather holding onto an STI, I got this one for $33 with a military discount. Its suede lined and comfy. Holds well and is a good position for me to draw. All in all Im very pleased. I will eventually get the galco quick slide, but this will do for now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts