Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of us have been talking in another thread about an OC dinner in Statesboro. A few of us have settled on Tuesday, Feb 1st, 6:30pm, at the little El Sombrero in Statesboro.

I hope to see as many folks as possible..

edit - i cant find directions for this specific el sombrero, its not even listed on their website.

here is the address for the walgreens, which is at the entrance to the shopping center where this el sombrero is.
516 Northside Dr E, Statesboro, GA

·
Registered
291 Posts
308sniper said:
Some of us have been talking in another thread about an OC dinner in Statesboro. A few of us have settled on Tuesday, Feb 1st, 6:30pm, at the little El Sombrero in Statesboro.

I hope to see as many folks as possible..

edit - i cant find directions for this specific el sombrero, its not even listed on their website.

here is the address for the walgreens, which is at the entrance to the shopping center where this el sombrero is.
516 Northside Dr E, Statesboro, GA
I will be there for sure!

·
A Typical Cat
1,743 Posts
Good deal, I will be there.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 so far....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wish I still lived in Statesboro and could attend. Maybe sometime when Im visiting there will happen to be a get together.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for today!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jwhunt said:
So far so good. Looks like I'll be off by 4:00. Plenty of time to make a road trip from Sav.
:righton:

·
Registered
125 Posts
SAXD2003 said:
Wish I still lived in Statesboro and could attend. Maybe sometime when Im visiting there will happen to be a get together.
I finally move away from that area and BAM, there's a get-together! Wish I could make it as well, but getting off of work at 5 - 6ish makes it hard to make this one. Hope there is a good showing though, and have a beer for me!!!

Edit: Guess I should change my county of residence on my profile...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cannonballgsu said:
Hope there is a good showing though, and have a beer for me!!!
el som dont have any good beers. its all that bud light and corona junk. lol

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'll be there. Just got approval from "the boss".

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hunley said:
I'll be there. Just got approval from "the boss".
lol. see you there. look for the dude in the GCO hat and camo cargo shorts. ill be by the front door at 6:30.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
had a good time, met some good folks. sorry i had to leave so quick. cant find any signs of forced entry at the house and nothing is missing. oh well.....

·
A Typical Cat
1,743 Posts
308sniper said:
had a good time, met some good folks. sorry i had to leave so quick. cant find any signs of forced entry at the house and nothing is missing. oh well.....
Oh well is good! Glad to hear all was safe and sound at the homestead. It was a pleasure to meet you all and unfortunate we were split into two separate tables. Dad and I got to talk with Mike who was a great guy but we did not have the chance to talk with the rest of y'all much. Perhaps another time I reckon.

P.S. I was open carrying my P226 but my un-tucked t-shirt made it mostly concealed anyhow it seems.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Nice to meet everyone! Next time, we'll get a bigger table.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts