Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I couldn't think of anything more polite for a thread title after reading this:
http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/a...ango-u-s-obligated-to-make-me-a-citi/19642935

President Barack Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, says she's done nothing wrong by illegally living in the United States for years and is therefore deserving of amnesty.
"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen," Onyango, 58, told Boston's WBZ news.
"I didn't take advantage of the system," Onyango said. "The system took advantage of me.
I'm absolutely astounded at her arrogance and attitude of 'entitlement'....

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
At least we know where Obama gets his arrogance from.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I believe she'll get to stay and become a citizen. I may not like it but if they won't deport dangerous illegals who keep getting arrested I'm sure they'll find a way not to deport her. Besides, I heard through the grape vine she had "friends in high places" that had put in a good word for her.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A judge granted her citizenchip earlier this year. Not sure if that was just because she wasn't going to leave and stop freeloading off the rest of us, or if it was because the judge figures Obama owes him one now....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts