Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I don't think even the narcissist in chief would be that foolish. Besides, Michelle just doesn't have the charisma that O faked.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
The way I see it...

He won't do the EO approach unless he can contrive some sort of "permanent martial law" situation first in order to "suspend the Constitution".

Convincing people it "would be a good idea" to repeal or suspend the 22A would get rid of those "pesky Constitutional problems", and I expect to hear a lot more on that as we get closer to 2016.

Nothing in the 22A says he can't run as VP and then benefit from some "horrible accident".

Getting Michelle elected President -wink-wink- would certainly keep him in the White House -wink-wink- much like how Hillary was "co-President" -wink-wink- and with his backing -wink-wink- would probably be the easiest to accomplish.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Michelle has a pair every big as POTUS. She just might. She hates Hill, O hates Bill. Why not run?

Folks don't look critically at their elected officials - it is just all Kidergarten elections all over - vote for the cool kid. It is not inconcivable to me that she could win, if she could muster the money for media and spin.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Getting Michelle elected President -wink-wink- would certainly keep him in the White House -wink-wink- much like how Hillary was "co-President" -wink-wink- and with his backing -wink-wink- would probably be the easiest to accomplish.
Got something in your eye there Coffee? :lol:

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts
It may be only my impression, but Michelle scares the hell out of me. I believe her narcissism reached all new heights as first lady, far outstripping her husband. The worst part, I can honestly see her winning. Yes, Americans are just that stupid.

·
GPDO Supporter
3,508 Posts
MO and BO disgust me. darkest time in American history. worse than JC by miles.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,887 Posts
I can see America electing Michelle or Hillary to be honest. That's how far this once great country has fallen. :-( I weep and pray for this country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts