Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Cross-drawer
7,329 Posts
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself." When Obama said this the girl almost busted out laughing (0:21) and had to put a straight face on quickly. She did it well.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Well, it's fairly obvious that she is asking if illegal aliens will get caught if they vote. Barry says, "No problem, if you vote you are a citizen!"

Now, does he mean by this that only legal citizens vote? If that's the meaning, then WHAT does THAT have to do with the question? It's nonsensical.

What he really means is, by voting you are considered to be a citizen by him even if you are an illegal alien.

·
Glock Block Supporter
2,573 Posts
She said illegals are worried that if they go and vote that they are going to get deported, good ole Obama done what many of us have done in the past. He gave permission without saying it outright. He said they didn't have to worry about getting deported because the voting process is confidential, that tells me he is telling illegals to go and vote, permission without saying it. He might as well said "All illegals go and vote Hillary, I know you're worried about getting deported, but let me assure you that will not happen".

·
Registered
14,956 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The girl says that she considers illegals to be citizens because they "contribute" to the country.

Obama says that voting makes you a citizen.

Both statements are non sequiturs.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
What Obama said in both videos is identical. Crummy deflection on your part. Your comprehension of the English language is still quite lacking.
I understand the English language perfectly, I scored near perfect on my SAT in English. Did you?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I understand the English language perfectly, I scored near perfect on my SAT in English. Did you?
ooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

Have a blowpop.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Make Blowpops Grape Again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts